TII album out already?

This Is It

Proud Member
It's been leaked as most of us know, but people seem to be receiving their TII albums early.

People on Twitter:

"I've just received my copy of the #ThisIsIt 2CD album! The pictures are amazing! The demos are amazing! RIP King"

"36 page booklet to the #thisisit album. Friggin awesome!"

"new poem "planet earth" of michael jackson in his album #thisisit, I love it"

"Just got my THIS IS IT album!! Can't wait to listen to it.."

Someone on this forum said they saw a shop selling it now, and another tweeter posted this...

app7178571256205803.jpg

I'll drop by some CD shops today to see if they already sell it over here :)

Got mine from HMV!

God, the Beat It demo (acapella) is amazing!

Hmpf. Amazon.de still says I'll get mine from Oct 27th - 29th.

I never pre order, I just go out to buy it on the day of release.

Where I live it's not a given that our stores actually get something on the day of its release. In fact, I've gone hunting for big DVD releases before that didn't show up around here until over a week later, lol. For me the best bet is always pre-order on Amazon. I don't know why, though, Amazon.de can't get us the CD on the release date. That's weird.

(Btw... I have yet to see a word on one of the German MJ boards about getting or seeing the CD today, so it sounds like maybe just he UK is getting it early??)

aghhhh so unfair! This pre order sht should stop. I'll have to wait till monday and buy it in store tho :)

edit

wth?!? I just looked on the website of a CD shop here and they already have it + a free poster with it. wth?!?

edit again

blehh, its pre order. It says its release is on the 27th

No chance of a number one album then :(
Sending the CD's out early isn't going to affect the charts. The date of them being sent out is irrelevant because they were pre-ordered. HMV only sent them out early because of the postal strikes.

beat it is super and Planet earth is what gives u goose bumps........love you MJ
the demos are heartbreaking! She's out of my life ... only the voice
incredible. He should have done less with the technical stuff, I ever have wished that ... but ok he wanted to be perfect.

What so whatever is posted and given out between now and sat goes towards this weeks? and from monday onwards next weeks?
No, everything that has been pre-ordered will count towards the CD's chart debut on Sunday the 1st. All sales from Monday the 26th to Saturday the 31st count towards the CD's chart debut on the 1st also.

i got mine today, it was pre-ordered from HMV.
booklet is awesome, i'm only just listening now,
shes out of my life demo is incredible...in fact its :cry:

wanna be starting something (demo) .......fantastic . OMG what a voice. i love this.
i'm just in from work and this is my first listen to it, volume up :dancing:

Back