Thriller 40th Anniversary

I didn't say I thought the remaster looked good, I said the colour looks more pleasing to me than the orange tint of the original, don't know why you're being such an ass.
the video as one is crap. like all the others. and i dont know why you're being such an ass.

Kygo, the DJ who remixed ‘Say Say Say’ released an album last night. I kinda expected Say Say Say to be released as a remix in the week coming up to the album release. We don’t necessarily need a single, but it would be nice to have something extra

I wonder if because the thumbnails are being changed that they're in the process of upload. I almost passed out when I saw that clip of beat it. Hopefully the other videos are in 4k & it's something that's gonna totally take us by storm but knowing john....smh. we will not be blown away

Those live versions were just catalogue releases - all sourced from an already released LP (The Jacksons Live '81).
But the point is, Thriller and its solo singles are intimately connected with The Jacksons and that tour.

I don't think so. Say Say Say sounds like a realistic possibility to me, both that and Beat It directed by same director
me too. cause it have to be Thriller related. It makes no sense to mix that with Bad. Just creates confusion.
And for Say, Say, Say... i think they have to ask McCartney or others.. I hope I am wrong, but i thing they just creating these tribute/dancer videos for 2 other songs.

For anyone with an Apple Music subscription, if you search for MJ videos, the restored Beat It is up and it is glorious! Haven’t been able to find Thriller yet
Guess they'll be up anytime on YT then?!

Yup, seen it on Tidal but keep in mind that Tidal most likely does not show the video in 4k, probably limitied to 1080p, so it would not represent the full quality. But looks promising.
edit: Wow, Thriller is on there too now.

Very cool to see Thriller on Tidal, quality is very good, noticing details i never noticed before :)
Also nice to know that the quality would be even higher in 4K, not to mention the possiblility of HDR.

Just to clarify my earlier warning. Those sound issues present in the Thriller IMAX version are clearly not present in these new uploads.

Bravo Estate. This is the single best thing they've done in years. THRILLER and Beat It look utterly glorious.

Back