This Is It UK Ticket News! [UPDATE: Post 111] [Merged]

I really don't understand why This Is It can't be showen in every Cinema. Don't AEG realise that by doing this they would make more money?

According to Vues website, its showing at:

Accrington
Birkenhead
Carlisle
Cheshire Oaks
Cleveleys
Dagenham
Doncaster
Islington
Leeds Kirsktall Road
Manchester Lowry
Newcaslte Under Lyne
Preston
Scunthorpe
Sheffield
Shepherds Bush
Swansea
Thurrock
York

Cineworld dont seem to have their sites up yet

And Odeon dont even have the film listed.

I really don't understand why This Is It can't be showen in every Cinema. Don't AEG realise that by doing this they would make more money?

Theres more to placing a film than simply putting it everywhere. Depends on the costs, number of prints and then placing it where it will play best.

I went past the Cineworld in Birmingham today and it has This Is It stand things up now :)

I was suprised that the Odeon cinema isn't showing it, i thought they were a pretty big company :/

Yey! that's awesome! is it the Cineworld on Broadstreet?

There's an Empire cinema just 15 mins away from me, but i still might travel to the Birmingham City centre to see the movie...

wooohooo my local vue cinema in swansea have now listed the times they are gonna be showing the film

I really need to knoow , do they have a site where u can register i am dying to see it , i cant miss it !!! Its like gonna be the greatest thing eveerr !!!! :d please please please reply , god bless u all , i love you xx

Yey! that's awesome! is it the Cineworld on Broadstreet?

There's an Empire cinema just 15 mins away from me, but i still might travel to the Birmingham City centre to see the movie...

Yeah it was, they didn't have the posters on the display board outside but i could see a stand thing though the window.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but Showcase Cinema's now have it listed on their site.

when I spoke to the group bookings woman at Odeon London, she said they would be showing the film but was not sure if it would be in all their cinemas or not. I was told that if i wanted arrange a screening for a specific cinema that could be arranged as they would just book an extra print of the film for that specific cinema, but that it needed to be done well in advance This was weeks ago now now, and i passed the info onto Andy Roser to give to Gaz, since then we've heard nothing.

I really hope that something is in the works with MJJC because we are all going out of our minds on here waiting! It would be nice to have an update...

wooohooo my local vue cinema in swansea have now listed the times they are gonna be showing the film

yeah same here only goes upto nov 5th though. hate the fact its half term that week i was hoping for an empty cinema. might have to to the first show at 9.30 and hope there arent many in

when I spoke to the group bookings woman at Odeon London, she said they would be showing the film but was not sure if it would be in all their cinemas or not. I was told that if i wanted arrange a screening for a specific cinema that could be arranged as they would just book an extra print of the film for that specific cinema, but that it needed to be done well in advance This was weeks ago now now, and i passed the info onto Andy Roser to give to Gaz, since then we've heard nothing.

I really hope that something is in the works with MJJC because we are all going out of our minds on here waiting! It would be nice to have an update...

Wow thay would of done an extra print of the film for us that would of been amazing with all the fans especialy for people who arnt sure if thay want to go or not but to be with the other fans :cry: x

Oh what...my local Vue isn't showing it. Surprised it's not showing in Cambridge. None of the ones on that list are near me. Even Norwich Vue isn't showing it. Hopefully Showcase in Peterborough is or I'll have to travel to London. :mello: Which is pretty much ridiculous.

yeah same here only goes upto nov 5th though. hate the fact its half term that week i was hoping for an empty cinema. might have to to the first show at 9.30 and hope there arent many in

yeah im hoping to go when its a bit more quieter there so i wont get distracted by anything etc. guess ill have to avoid the weekend showings

I want to go see it on my birthday, which is the 31st, but I don't want to go when there'll be loads of people. Should I wait till after the weekend?

31st is a saturday aint it? Id just go in the week instead it will prob be at its most busiest on the first saturday its in

31st is a saturday aint it? Id just go in the week instead it will prob be at its most busiest on the first saturday its in
Okay. I will probably go see it in November at one of the 2.30pm screenings then. That shouldn't be too busy.

cool im thinking of going to the first showing at 9.30 might be quiet then n prob go and watch it again with my mate on the friday evening showing

I've just looked on the Vue site and they have to options - "Michael Jackson: This Is It" and "Michael Jackson: This Is It (GC)" anybody know what the GC is? I assume it's like a premier suite or something...

This will probably sound like a stupid question but will you only be able to buy tickets from ThisIsIt-movie.com?

Will you not be able to buy them direct when you're at the cinema, like you would if you were going to see any other film? I've never ordered cinema tickets online before.

Also do you think you have to pre-order the tickets? And do you think the pre order is only for the first night it's shown?

Sorry for all the questions I just always asumed I'd be able to go opening night but I don't think I'll be able to anymore..

This will probably sound like a stupid question but will you only be able to buy tickets from ThisIsIt-movie.com?

Will you not be able to buy them direct when you're at the cinema, like you would if you were going to see any other film? I've never ordered cinema tickets online before.

Also do you think you have to pre-order the tickets? And do you think the pre order is only for the first night it's shown?

Sorry for all the questions I just always asumed I'd be able to go opening night but I don't think I'll be able to anymore..

You will be able to buy them from the cinema to want to go to see it in yes, in person or over the net. Remember to bring the card you paid the tickets with as a lot of cinemas have a little machine on the wall where you insert the card you paid with & the tickets pop out of the machine. I think pre order is the safe option, just incase.

Back