This Is It Tour Audition Tape?

I really hope Smooth Criminal and Dangerous will be performed as full songs rather than medleys! Just bit's of them do not do them justice in my opinion.

As for the dancer's, being a guy, I will not be commenting on their "hotness"...

I think them taking their shirts off is a bit sleazy! I cannot imagine Michael, 50, walking around the stage with 25 year old "hot" guys with their shirts off. I really do not like that image!

I think them taking their shirts off is a bit sleazy! I cannot imagine Michael, 50, walking around the stage with 25 year old "hot" guys with their shirts off. I really do not like that image!

Agreed.

As much as some fans might like the idea. I think it is sleazy. Hopefully this was just for the auditions.

How is that sleazy? Not like they're having sex on stage or being overly sexual. Seeing someone's torso is nothing.

I'm a heterosexual dude (not that I see how any of this matter anyway) but if MJ wants to show off his 12-pack on stage more power to him.

As a bisexual male, I love the idea of MJ showing off his 12-pack.

thats sleazy lol? i guess imma sleaze,i live in hot ass arizona i walk around outside with no shirt on lol

Oh, gee, I don't see how anyone can say it is sleazy if Michael takes his shirt off. And what does age have to do with it? If you are buffed up like Michael probably is preparing to be right now?

He is an entertainer. I'm a 48 year old female fan and I don't see anything wrong with him taking his shirt off in that routine. Now, if he were to pull an Akon and start grinding some girl, then that would upset me. But just to show off his new buff body....I don't see what the big deal is. That shirt routine was hella cool to me.

Take it off, MJ! Take it off!

OMG!!! just saw the video...great dancing there!!! :Wild:

That shirt routine was hella cool to me.

Take it off, MJ! Take it off!

I agree. It wasn't just "oh take off your shirts", it was made into a real dance routine. That is awesome. Very awesome.

Also, you know you wanna see MJ grind on stage!

I agree. It wasn't just "oh take off your shirts", it was made into a real dance routine. That is awesome. Very awesome.

Also, you know you wanna see MJ grind on stage!

Exactly! It was done is a very tasteful and smart way. Not nasty and stuff like Akon or Lil Wayne would do it. And Michael aint covered in tatoos either.

Disclaimer: No, I don't like tatoos!

Too cool!!!!! :D These videos are getting me all hyped up!

I find it funny that ppl think it's sleazy if the dancers and/or Michael take their shirts off on stage. I think that's nothing when you compare to Madonna for example..! She's the same age and she's showing off her body all the time on stage and on videos etc. Well, not taking her shirt off, lol, but you know what I mean.
I wouldn't take it too seriously :)

It's homoerotic. Michael's a man remember and probably twice the age of the male dancers who are taking their shirts off. I hope this doesn't happen during the actual concerts.

What does Michael's age have to do with the dancers taking their shirts off?

Back