'This Is It' > Song Already Recorded For 'Off The Wall' ?

isnt OTW30 being released soon...hmmm lol, wait this was written after otw was released lol

Hi,
Wanting to help: D.A.T. = Digital Audio Tape. I have worked with this digital tape that is based on the video recording technology and maybe because of this there's a bit of confussion, but it's an audio tape.

Hi,
Wanting to help: D.A.T. = Digital Audio Tape. I have worked with this digital tape that is based on the video recording technology and maybe because of this there's a bit of confussion, but it's an audio tape.

Basically what I said above ;)

Being that DAT wasnt used until mid 80s and this song was done in 1980 means that it would have been recorded on an audio cassette.

This:
cassette02.jpg

and NOT this:
dat_cartridge.jpg

Hi again,
Sorry Dangerous Incorporated, I haven't understand your post.:agree:

Hi Dangerous Incorporated.
Reading it twice, i understand what you mean. Sorry for all.:)
I assume a little misunderstandings due to my english level...

Last edited:
Hi Dangerous Incorporated.
Reading it twice, i understand what you mean. Sorry for all.:)
I assume a little misunderstandings due to my english level...

Cool. No problem at all. Damn that language barrier! :)

mjjwiki has a load of info on the unreleased songs

It certainly does thanx to Korgnex and c/o Jacksonvillage.org:

This Is It (1980) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Source: United States Copyright Office (registered in November 1984)

Basically what I said above ;)

Being that DAT wasnt used until mid 80s and this song was done in 1980 means that it would have been recorded on an audio cassette.

This:
cassette02.jpg

and NOT this:
dat_cartridge.jpg

DAT wasn't the first digital cassette to be produced, maybe Michael used another format? But again the description is very vague so its hard to tell

DAT wasn't the first digital cassette to be produced, maybe Michael used another format? But again the description is very vague so its hard to tell

Sure DAT wasnt the first digital tape. Im just referring to what a member said earlier.

And based on the fact that MJs home demos of BJ and WBSS were done on cassette is a good indication that THIS IS IT was done on cassette.

Some fans are never satisfied.
Michael always gives and people still want more.
Some people are so selfish.

I cant believe some people say they are going to be giving up on him all because they are not getting what they want.
What kind of 'Fans' that kind of stuff.
Some people really are selfish and its true that they only think of themselves when it comes to Michael.
He has spent his whole life giving to us and people come out with stuff like that.

I cant believe some people are giving up after everything Michael has done for us.

People moaned that they wanted too see him back on stage and the man has come back.

Why do you people always want more?

It makes me wounder in the first place how some people call theirselves fans at all when they come out with stuff like this.

Also why do people keep saying he is touring or the 'This is it' tour?
IT IS NOT A TOUR.
He is staying in ONE PLACE.
If it was a tour he would be going to more places then London like he did with Bad and Dangerous but hes not he is just staying in London.
Its 50 dates in LONDON so there for ITS NOT A TOUR!!!!

Also he said,and I quote,'THESE WILL BE MY FINALLY SHOWS IN LONDON'.
That doesnt cancel out the rest of the world,London is just one city.

Just give the man a break and stop being so horrible.
We cant always get what we want in the world so just drop it.

I cant believe some people say they are going to be giving up on him all because they are not getting what they want.
Some people really are selfish and its true that they only think of themselves when it comes to Michael.
He has spent his whole life giving to us and people come out with stuff like that.

I cant believe some people are giving up after everything Michael has done for us.

People moaned that they wanted too see him back on stage and the man has come back.

It makes me wounder in the first place how some people call theirselves fans at all when they come out with stuff like this.

IT IS NOT A TOUR.
If it was a tour he would be going to more places then London like he did with Bad and Dangerous but hes not he is just staying in London.

Bless you for saying this!!!:agree:

IT IS NOT A TOUR.

Well put.

Nice to hear one saying it.

you guys know, he had to wrote more than about 600 songs before select the best one to the album (he said it in "Living with MJ" )
I think there r many more other songs...!

Bless you for saying this!!!:agree:

Well put.

Nice to hear one saying it.

Im glad you agree with what I said.
Its nice to know there are actually fans out there who agree with me.
I was begining to think I was the only one because I hear so much negativity that comes from his own 'fans' it does make me wounder so thank you for giving me my faith back in the.

^
don't doubt MJJC...

it is PACKED with people that are true, honest fans....

just well...as with anything...there are a few bad nuts :p

Back