"This Is It" Now airing on MICHAELJACKSON.COM { WARNING! NO POSTING OF DOWNLOAD LINKS ALLOWED }

Re: "This Is It" to be unveiled at MIDNIGHT on Oct 12th on MICHAELJACKSON.COM

I'll send you a direct CD rip of you like. No need to spend $20 on one poem!
Thank you, but isn't that considered STEALING. Something I'm sure this board does not promote.

This is all soo confusing! Why make and put out single artwork if there's no single to be purchased, neither in physical form or digital form? I'm just going to wait for Monday and hope that Sony decides to stop trying to screw us and MJ and allow us to purchase the song online.

So in Europe we will hear this song on Monday morning?

Nooooo why on Monday & so early :(

Well, maybe I'm the only one, but I'm actually pretty excited.

A brand new song, some unheard demos (I love that stuff), and Planet Earth sounds kind of intrigueing.

And then the film in 18 days... okay, you're not getting a new album yet, but it's still a lot more than we've had for a long, long time.

It's a bit dissappointing I have to agree.
Guess I have to be excited about the single, the demo's, poem and the booklet with pics then...

Exciting Michael Jackson News!

Hi Richard

Please see some exciting single news below!

We’d love it if you could be outside Sony Music UK (address below) on Monday morning in time for the 5am arrival of the track – we’re expecting loads of high profile news cameras to see it arrive with the big security convoy – so the more fans that are here the better! We’ll make sure you get to hear the new track too. The highly anticipated, unreleased Michael Jackson single ‘This Is It’ goes to radio worldwide Monday 12th Oct, with the peak impact time of 7.30am. This monumental event will be publicised across all media outlets, including advertising in national press this weekend.

In the UK the single is being delivered by a highly secure unit in to Sony Music’s head office in London (9 Derry St, round the corner from High St Kensington, W8 5HY) at just before 5am, straight from a private airplane coming in from the LA studios.

The single will ONLY be available on the new double album ‘This Is It’ – released Oct 26th and available to pre-order now in the UK from Amazon here, Play here and HMV here.

“This song only defines, once again, what the world already knows - that Michael is one of God's greatest gifts,” comments John McClain, co-producer of the album.
Disc one of the album will feature the original album masters of some of Michael’s biggest hits arranged in the same sequence as they appear in the film. The disc ends with two versions of the never-released “This Is It.” This song is featured in the film’s closing sequence and includes backing vocals by Michael’s brothers, the Jacksons. Disc two offers previously unreleased versions of some of the artist’s classic tracks. This disc also features a touching spoken word poem from Michael Jackson entitled “Planet Earth” that has never been heard before.
The two-disc ‘This is It’ is a stand-alone companion to the motion picture (released 28th Oct) and includes a 36-page, commemorative booklet featuring exclusive photos of Michael from his last rehearsal.

Check MichaelJackson.com for the latest news.

You're receiving this email because you opted to sign up to the Michael Jackson mailing list using richardhardy1979@yahoo.co.uk

Please download pictures, show content or mark us as safe to see the email in full

© 2009 Sony Music Entertainment UK Ltd
9 Derry St / London / W8 5HY

Why am I in no way excited about this...?

Maybe because Michael is not here anymore.

At least I know where Sony's UK head office is now.

"arranged in the same sequence as they appear in the film"

Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) is on the 1st disc. Did Michael perform that in rehearsals? And Jam? I don't understand. Sorry.

Before the Press Release I was hoping that all this confusion concerning the release of TII was just down to the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing (as in Sony Australia and Sony USA saying different things), but now they really have just gone and contradicted themselves today: why is the official MJ site talking up the unveiling of "single artwork" for TII when another Sony email is making it clear that TII will ONLY be available on the OST - what is the single artwork for then???

Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) is on the 1st disc. Did Michael perform that in rehearsals? And Jam? I don't understand. Sorry.

Yes both songs were rehearsed for TII. According to mkgenie Shake Your Body was more of a dance segment with MJ joining in at the end.

Yes both songs were rehearsed for TII. According to mkgenie Shake Your Body was more of a dance segment with MJ joining in at the end.

Thanks!

Ok, this just got to me big time!!!

im crying like a baby again!! Michael has gone! byt now he lives again! people stop with the attitude, Thos is getting as much attention as when Black or White was getting released. We rae going to hear our Michael !!

Michael i miss you so much my Idol! dont know whether i be able to hack seeing film! now just hearing of the way all the security is to be for the single brought it back to how important Michaels releases used to be!!

Damn!! i hate life sometimes!

Terry

I cant wait to hear This is it but I hope the song will be good !! and that they released it on a CD single.

I cant wait to be honest, a new Michael song!

I imagine a greatest hits would have been released at the start or end of the 1st half of the tour anyway

I'm sure there WILL be more than 4 tracks on disc 1.

Looks like a cool package...

Hopefully I will remember this, Oct.12, I can't wait to hear it. I wonder what the song is about? ugh, three days is too long lol.

Wasn't "This is it" recorded in 1984? Or am I wrong?

Won't someone just put this in the 2000 watts section? lol

I feel the love in here :mello:
I'll be getting this when I go watch the movie.
Already set my phone alarm to make sure I listen on the website.
Takes me back to what Sony did the Invincible.

I'll send you a direct CD rip of you like. No need to spend $20 on one poem!

I'm pretty sure you know damn well that's against the rules and can get you banned here

Me too.... plz plz plz

:doh:

Won't someone just put this in the 2000 watts section? lol

Not if they have any sense because it's against the rules to share commercially released stuff here. Hence why there is no Moonwalker or Ghosts to download there for example

You guys know the CD is only 9.99 on Amazon.com right? I have Amazon Prime so I'll be getting it on the same day. People would pay sometimes 7 - 10 dollars for single albums back in the day so I really don't see the problem. Plus I have all the other albums Michael released so why not?

As soon as I wake up this is the first thing I'll be doing. As much as I love MJ I'm not getting up at 5am when it'll be there when I wake up.

I don't see the point in a disc with only 4 tracks on it when they could put tons more on there. But still, it's better than nothing i suppose.

Back