"This Is It" Now airing on MICHAELJACKSON.COM { WARNING! NO POSTING OF DOWNLOAD LINKS ALLOWED }

JMie

Guests
"This Is It" Now airing on MICHAELJACKSON.COM { WARNING! NO POSTING OF DOWNLOAD LINKS ALLOWED }

I put this info in one of the This Is It threads but then decided this news is worth its own thread. Delete it if I'm wrong.

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/ne...eiled-midnight-october-12th-michaeljacksoncom

UNRELEASED MICHAEL JACKSON SONG "THIS IS IT" TO BE UNVEILED at MIDNIGHT ON OCTOBER 12TH ON MICHAELJACKSON.COM

THIS IS IT – COMPLETE TRACKLISTING

Disc 01 I

1. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
  2. Jam
  3. They Don’t Care About Us
  4. Human Nature
  5. Smooth Criminal
  6. The Way You Make Me Feel
  7. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
  8. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
  9. Thriller
  10. Beat It
  11. Black Or White
  12. Earth Song
  13. Billie Jean
  14. Man In The Mirror
  15. This Is It
  16. This Is It (Orchestra Version)

Disc 02

1. She’s Out Of My Life (Demo)
  2. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Demo)
  3. Beat It (Demo)
  4. Planet Earth (Poem)

Re: "This Is It" to be unveiled at MIDNIGHT on Oct 12th on MICHAELJACKSON.COM

Does this mean the song "This Is It" will be a free stream, or a paid download, or something else....?

The single has artwork...

Surely that means we'll be able to download it?

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/ne...eiled-midnight-october-12th-michaeljacksoncom

SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT DISCLOSES
TRACKLISTING OF MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM
THIS IS IT
michael-jacksons-this-is-itimage.jpg

NEW YORK, NY - At the stroke of 12 a.m. (midnight) EST on October 12th, a never-before released song from Michael Jackson - a single entitled "This Is It" - will be unveiled to the world on www.MichaelJackson.com. "This Is It," a brand new song, marks yet another exciting moment in music history for one of the world’s most revered artists; featuring backing vocals by Michael’s brothers The Jacksons, the song plays during the closing sequence of Sony Pictures' forthcoming film MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT and is on the 2-disc CD set Michael Jackson's This Is It, which is the stand-alone companion to the motion picture. The single artwork - a new photo of Michael taken recently at his Staples Center rehearsals - will also be disclosed.

SO WILL IT BE A SINGLE OR JUST AN ALBUM TRACK?!?!?

Sony release statements saying it will be a single, but insiders say it won't. Radio stations have no information about the song or if they'll receive promotional copies to play on air, HMV delete it from their website saying it won't be a single, yet here they say they'll disclose "single" artwork..

WHAT THE ~%$£ IS GOING ON?!?!

Sorry for being stupid, but will it be unveiled on the night of the 11/12 or 12/13th october? ^_^

OMG Beat It demo!! Why couldn't they release it on Thriller 25 instead of that Fergie crap.

i really dont understand why they dont make a full 2nd disc with many more demos!!!!!!

they have so much songs
hundreds, which will never be able to see the light of day because they will never release so much albums

but they dont take the chance for a full empty album to make it complete and put at least 15 new songs on it!!!

they could make in future 30 new albums!!!

but they think its too much for fans!!!!

assholes
really

fucking assholes

but boykot also doesnt help us :(

we all will buy it anyway!

Sorry for being stupid, but will it be unveiled on the night of the 11/12 or 12/13th october? ^_^

I think they mean on October 12 at 0:00. So basically at the very, very start of October 12. At the stroke of midnight between October 11 and October 12 the song will be unveiled.

This is the most ridiculous peice of shit I've ever seen Sony come up with.

And why is there "artwork" for a single that won't be released?? That doesn't make sense!! Is there artwork also that we'll get to see for the unreleased "Tabloid Junkie" single? How about the unreleased "Can't Let Her Get Away" track?

ARGH!

Where in the HELL is Speechless ???????? I thought that was the second song on the concert ???

I think they mean on October 12 at 0:00. So basically at the very, very start of October 12. At the stroke of midnight between October 11 and October 12 the song will be unveiled.

Ok thank you, hope so :)
Privately I don't care about Sony, there's nothing to be done with it. I'll listen to the new song in 3 days and I'm happy about. We all know Sony kills music so let's just enjoy Michael's last materpiece

I think the tracklisting is disappointing. Maybe there will be some surprise bonuses on the second CD? Why put only four tracks on a CD? It doesn't make sense to me.

i have a feeling they're calling it a "single" as in the sense its a SINGLE song... but it will not be RELEASED as a single.

though i could forsee iTunes doing the "preorder the album now and get the single RIGHT NOW" deal like they usually do.

oooooooo so excited never heard most of those songs on disc one before!! and disc 2 looks awesome!!! ....................not

i bet they thought that c.d up in like 5mins!! poor poor sony

and the site will crash from all the people trying to listen :lol:

I'll purchase it just to hear Michael recite the PLANET EARTH POEM.

i really dont understand why they dont make a full 2nd disc with many more demos!!!!!!

they have so much songs
hundreds, which will never be able to see the light of day because they will never release so much albums

but they dont take the chance for a full empty album to make it complete and put at least 15 new songs on it!!!

they could make in future 30 new albums!!!

but they think its too much for fans!!!!

assholes
really

fucking assholes

but boykot also doesnt help us :(

we all will buy it anyway!

Please be careful what you say, thanks

I'll purchase it just to hear Michael recite the PLANET EARTH POEM.

I'll send you a direct CD rip of you like. No need to spend $20 on one poem!

CD 2 is VERY poor showing - a couple of the tracks have NOTHING to do with TII at all, no relevance to the film they are accompanying... what a waste.

And what is this about Sony unveiling "single artwork" for TII? I thought there was uproar because Sony WEREN'T releasing the single - have they finally listened to the fans/general consensus/common sense??

And why do I get the feeling the small pic on the official site will be the artwork, as in, they've already released it!!

Right, and that's 0:00 Oct 12th American East Coast time, so....
Oct 12th at 6am in Western Europe (5am in the UK).

So is this..........00:00 am on Monday? Or 00:00 am on Tuesday?

Odd how Sony confirmed to Damien Shields that there would be NO WAY to hear the single online, fans would have to just "listen out for it", as in on the radio. Now MJ.com are streaming it online and GMTV are premiering it on TV... so basically Sony are lying to try and keep things secret.... so maybe all this "no physical single" news is also not true?

I'll send you a direct CD rip of you like. No need to spend $20 on one poem!

you should not promote illegal marketing just coz you don't approve of the way Sony is going to market the CD stealing is stealing

Where in the HELL is Speechless ???????? I thought that was the second song on the concert ???

I heard it was VERY short, like a few seconds.

I just received this email from Sony UK confirming that there will be no new single to purchase, to get the new song you have to buy the album!

Exciting Michael Jackson News!

Hi Richard

Please see some exciting single news below!

We’d love it if you could be outside Sony Music UK (address below) on Monday morning in time for the 5am arrival of the track – we’re expecting loads of high profile news cameras to see it arrive with the big security convoy – so the more fans that are here the better! We’ll make sure you get to hear the new track too. The highly anticipated, unreleased Michael Jackson single ‘This Is It’ goes to radio worldwide Monday 12th Oct, with the peak impact time of 7.30am. This monumental event will be publicised across all media outlets, including advertising in national press this weekend.

In the UK the single is being delivered by a highly secure unit in to Sony Music’s head office in London (9 Derry St, round the corner from High St Kensington, W8 5HY) at just before 5am, straight from a private airplane coming in from the LA studios.

The single will ONLY be available on the new double album ‘This Is It’ – released Oct 26th and available to pre-order now in the UK from Amazon here, Play here and HMV here.

“This song only defines, once again, what the world already knows - that Michael is one of God's greatest gifts,” comments John McClain, co-producer of the album.
Disc one of the album will feature the original album masters of some of Michael’s biggest hits arranged in the same sequence as they appear in the film. The disc ends with two versions of the never-released “This Is It.” This song is featured in the film’s closing sequence and includes backing vocals by Michael’s brothers, the Jacksons. Disc two offers previously unreleased versions of some of the artist’s classic tracks. This disc also features a touching spoken word poem from Michael Jackson entitled “Planet Earth” that has never been heard before.
The two-disc ‘This is It’ is a stand-alone companion to the motion picture (released 28th Oct) and includes a 36-page, commemorative booklet featuring exclusive photos of Michael from his last rehearsal.

Check MichaelJackson.com for the latest news.

You're receiving this email because you opted to sign up to the Michael Jackson mailing list using richardhardy1979@yahoo.co.uk

Please download pictures, show content or mark us as safe to see the email in full

© 2009 Sony Music Entertainment UK Ltd
9 Derry St / London / W8 5HY

Wow..I am looking forward to hearing the Beat it demo!:)

Back