This is It Mosiac ; Check back on 22nd to view

im still freaking out! I cant believe that im on something WITH michael. I mean this is like a dream come true! This is so going into my scrap book!

I can't see it because i don't have flashplayer. I had a photo of me with mj posters in my bedroom wall and I was holding mj memoribilia. Can someone post a pic of the mosaic or check for me if my photo made it. My name is murtaza arif from UK, thanks :)

I can't see it because i don't have flashplayer. I had a photo of me with mj posters in my bedroom wall and I was holding mj memoribilia. Can someone post a pic of the mosaic or check for me if my photo made it. My name is murtaza arif from UK, thanks :)

I'll check for you if you like. Just gotta give me the info.
i need your favorite song.

Last edited:
I made it tooo! two different pictures! haha! i cheated :p but is there any way i can save the picture?? There is no option to save it! :(

I made it tooo! two different pictures! haha! i cheated :p but is there any way i can save the picture?? There is no option to save it! :(

on your keyboard there is a key that says
prt scrn
-------
sys rq

Click on that then go to your start menu and open paint or any other photo editor you have and go to edit and click paste. When you have it there click on file and hit save as. and bada bing bada boom ya saved it! :)

First I was happy because I thought I was his heart on the big picture after the zooming I found out that MJ was standing in the middle and my head was where he grabbed all the time :bugeyed :D

Anyone know what will happen with this mosaic? any chance it will be sold as a poster?.:angel:

Back