This is It Mosiac ; Check back on 22nd to view

so I'll check again but I know I won't find it ; whats the picture ID??

you have to search for your pic, the number will be on that page.. on the previous page i explained how to do that hun :)

heres how:
to search within just typed your first name. your country and your favorite song.. even if you don't recall what song you used.. just type name and country.. it will pull those in a list and ping on the mosaic.. just clik those flashign spots and see if its your pic.

ahhhwowimonmichael.jpg

Forgive me while i do a little Dance!
66316ok93eaxzhn.gif

btw i dont want to hear NUTHIN bout my pic i know im ugly or whatever.

congratulations everybody!
i didn't submit a photo..but it's great seeing others literally united in him like that....hopefully they'll do another one!

I didn't think anyones photo was not going to make it. It never said: 'WARNING your picture may not make it on' or anything like that....

well that stinks, i forgot too. congratz to those who got it. i also forgot it was only some that would get in.

I just assumed everyone's would get in lol. it doesn't say not everyones is gonna be in the pic. or does it.......

ha hey im above his head :D i dunno how to do a screen print

there is a button 13th one down on a regular keyboard lol

it says
prt scrn
--------
sys rq

Push that button then open up microsoft paint of whatever photo editor you use and paste it in there. then Save it :)

I did not submit my picture...now I regret it. Booohooo

One of my pictures made it with Will You Be There, Im the heart couldnt be better :D

Back