THIS IS IT-Earth Song??...

raz2911

Proud Member
[size=+1]Im sure you have all seen MJ perform the iconic Earth Song during the HIStory tour and when he gets on a craine and dangles over the crowd, but what I am wondering is will he do it at the THIS IS IT performances ??[/size]

Personally I think MJ will do the song but not with the craine I think it will be more like the Royal Brunei performance

[size=+2]But more importantly what do you think ??[/size]

[imglink]http://www.michaeljacksondvd.it/foto/SEOUL96screen2.png[/imglink]

^^ Always makes me wonder how he got on there hmmm.....

i love that seoul performance lol. but anywhos,i get the feeling he wont do earth song lol. idk why. i hope he does it tho. im thinkin the set for it will be spectacular much better than the brunei royal show 1

I think he will sung this song , this is one of the examples of the must do songs

^^ I agree Earth Song is a must have. it is his #1 selling single in the UK, so Im sure the fans will vote for it, I really can't wait to go and see him for the first time, with rummors of a 2 hour+ show it could be one of his best tours yet

Yeah he has to perform this!!! I mean we've supposedly got 18-22 songs, so I'm sure theres a space for it! :)

No Earth Song or Heal The World, puts a dampener on the atmos.

I'd rather hear Be Not Always if he's gonna do a song like that.

I love the Earth Song, and I hope he does it. Its an iconic MJ song...went #1 all over Europe including the UK! I guarantee this will be a part of the set list.

I will take a stab at the set list, here is what I expect MJ will perform These are not in order.

1) Billie Jean
2) Beat It
3) Thriller
4) Wanna Be Startin Somethin
5) Don't Stop Til Ya Get Enough
6) Rock With You
7) Jackson 5 Medley
8) Human Nature
9) The Way You Make Me Feel
10) Smooth Criminal
11) Man In The Mirror
12) Black Or White
13) Dangerous
14) Heal The World
15) Scream
16) Earth Song
17) You Are Not Alone
18) Blood On The Dance Floor
19) You Rock My World
20) New Song

Total running time of each show: 120-140 minutes.

If this was the case, would you guys be happy? I know I would!

Last edited:
Hell yeah I would be abit more than Happy.......

I think he will do something simmilar to yours Smooth_Criminal05 I think it will start with a new song and end with a new song too, and the show is rummored to be a 2 hour+ show I can't wait !!!

i love that seoul performance lol. but anywhos,i get the feeling he wont do earth song lol. idk why. i hope he does it tho. im thinkin the set for it will be spectacular much better than the brunei royal show 1

I think he will, Earthsong was Michaels biggest ever hit in the UK

I love the Earth Song, and I hope he does it. Its an iconic MJ song...went #1 all over Europe including the UK! I guarantee this will be a part of the set list.

I will take a stab at the set list, here is what I expect MJ will perform These are not in order.

1) Billie Jean
2) Beat It
3) Thriller
6) Rock With You
7) Jackson 5 Medley
8) Human Nature
10) Smooth Criminal
11) Man In The Mirror
12) Black Or White
13) Dangerous
14) Heal The World
15) Scream
16) Earth Song
17) You Are Not Alone
19) You Rock My World
20) New Song

How boring... the same shit we get at every show... I hope there will be some surprises and randomly or never before played songs! Also one or two Motown songs, other than the 30 year old medley, would be fine!

I SOOO hope he will NOT perform earth Song. I want We've Had Enough instead.

IF he should do ES it should at least be LIVE, otherwise I can just hear it from the CD.

How boring... the same shit we get at every show... I hope there will be some surprises and randomly or never before played songs! Also one or two Motown songs, other than the 30 year old medley, would be fine!

I really hope you do not have tickets. The "same shit" you refer to are MJ's greatest hits.

Anyone who thinks MJ is going to drop his classic hits in favour of unreleased material are going to be sorely disappointed.

As long as he sings most of the songs live then i will be more than happy.

I really hope you do not have tickets. The "same shit" you refer to are MJ's greatest hits.

Anyone who thinks MJ is going to drop his classic hits in favour of unreleased material are going to be sorely disappointed.

As long as he sings most of the songs live then i will be more than happy.

sorry to say, but i guess you are the one who will be disappointed then. i dont think that michael will sing most of them live....

I would love to hear Earth Song. It's very powerfull. But the stage version was toooo corny, with the tank and all. It was all taking it a bit too far. I never play Heal the World, too much sugar... ha ha ha ;) but in concert I think it's okay.

the same shit we get at every show...
Maybe you've seen too many shows. Good point in time to let other people go, who don't consider these classics to be 'shit'. If you have a ticket... maybe you can give it to someone who might actually appreciate it.

we need earth song!
one of my fav. songs! to listen to that song SOOO loud your ears bleed from the stereo..I get goosebumps!!! especially when the drums begin and the end!

and he has to use to craine. I LOOOVE THE CRAAAAAAINE!!!!!!!
and I'm SO doing what that guy did at that picture hehehe..or maybe not

1) Billie Jean
2) Beat It
3) Thriller
6) Rock With You
7) Jackson 5 Medley
8) Human Nature
10) Smooth Criminal
11) Man In The Mirror
12) Black Or White
13) Dangerous
14) Heal The World
15) Scream
16) Earth Song
17) You Are Not Alone
19) You Rock My World
20) New Song

Ooooh I don't like ur list ..:smilerolleyes:

it's the same as History tour list

we want something new !

i dont want heal the world though!!!!!!!!!!
replace that with cry or on the line

Back