This Is It Cd and T shirts Release Tomorow 26 october on fnac

Re: This is it on Itunes ***Official***

Canadian I-Tunes has a huge ad for the This Is It album, it's available now. They are also having specials for all MJ albums... $7.99! Here's some screenshots:

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Also, it should be noted as of 10am this morning Jackson has the following positions in the I-Tunes Top 200 Albums:

#22. Number Ones
#28. This Is It
#59. Selections from This Is It
#172. Essential
#184. Thriller

Expect more to be in here by late today and into tomorrow as people realize the great deals being offered.

So 'selections' will chart seperately to the full OST? That's a blow tbh.

It makes sense that it won't chart with the full album because it's only a portion of the album. It wouldn't be fair to add sales of the EP to sales of the full album.

Yeah I see your point, just makes it less likely it'll make it to #1...

Was kinda hoping HMV in the UK would be selling the new TII shirts, but I didn't see any this morning...

Yeah I see your point, just makes it less likely it'll make it to #1...

80% of MJ's sales are physical albums anyway. The two albums are just for I-tunes so that fans wouldn't have to dish out $14 for 6 songs. In stores there will only be 1 album. Sony has shipped 700,000 to Wal-Mart stores in the US, and another 800,000 to other physical retailers (for a combined 1.5 million). Sony has shipped another 2.5 million globally for a total of 4 million units shipped. I think this album will sell 150,000 in the first week in the US and should be a #1. It will also go #1 in another 6-7 countries around the world I predict.

No worries, the album's success will not be compromised by this!

On its first day of release This Is It is number six on the UK Itunes chart, having only been released at midnight. We'll just have to wait until Sunday to see if it gets to number 1 but is a very difficult week with Cheryl Cole releasing her album this week.

They just had a 5 minute segment on CNN for This Is It. A guy was in London at a music store, and a lot of people had no clue the new album was coming out today! Apparently the mood has been more quiet, and big music stores are not predicting huge sales, just steady sales instead. It was a positive segment with the CNN news anchor saying he wants to buy the album. They discussed the movie, and briefly mentioned the memorabilia tour at the O2.

They just had a 5 minute segment on CNN for This Is It. A guy was in London at a music store, and a lot of people had no clue the new album was coming out today! Apparently the mood has been more quiet, and big music stores are not predicting huge sales, just steady sales instead. It was a positive segment with the CNN news anchor saying he wants to buy the album. They discussed the movie, and briefly mentioned the memorabilia tour at the O2.

:bugeyed

# 4 in the chart now, keeps going higher and higher.

since im not going to buy on iTunes and only in stores I do hope someone who DOES buy it will post the digital booklet. would love to have all the pics in HQ.

pls someone post it :) I bought the EP with the new stuff, dont wanna spent 12EUR for one pdf file...

OK. I pre ordered the album from michaeljackson.com and I just recieved it in the mail. It was suppose to come with a poster. But they sure didn't give me one. Did anyone else have this problem?:(

Back