This Is It Cd and T shirts Release Tomorow 26 october on fnac

Re: **** OMG This Is It Album already out ****

Sorry, but exactly why are people even excited over this? This is nothing but a milk product, with that i mean...they are milking the shit out of Michael Jackson. There's nothing on this album that is worth it buying for. This is simply Sony taking advantage of the situation again. They realize that in a few years they lose the rights over MJ's song...so now that he's gone, and the movie is about to come out...why not release ANOTHER greatest hits. Throw a song from the 80s on it and call it new, and also put some demos on it...instead of full new songs.

Re: **** OMG This Is It Album already out ****

i got mine already from friday , came new delivery to my store so i couldn't waiting till 27th ...love it demos !

i went to Fnac today and i have a friend who work there and they have allready the this is it cd to sell it tomorow he showed me the cd, i had it in my hands and its great and official t shirts that fnac is going to sell too, with 3 diferent colors, white, red and blue, he allready gave me the red one and tomorow i will buy the cd with the blue and white t shirt. here is the photo of my red t shirt:

AbPoyM233662-02.jpg
[/img]

I would love the white and Blue t-shirt.

Re: This is it on Itunes ***Official***

Ok I checked the TOP 100 album in UK and this is it is not charted yet..

Last edited:

since im not going to buy on iTunes and only in stores I do hope someone who DOES buy it will post the digital booklet. would love to have all the pics in HQ.

Yes! It is up on iTunes U.S.A! Just purchased and listening now!! :)

I just bought the EP now and omg the demos are AMAZING I'm so glad I decided to buy it, the best £6 I've spent in a while :D

Oh and the Planet Earth poem is gorgeous, Michael's voice is so beautiful.

Not available on Itunes Canada

Re: This Is It Merchandise

So will cinemas sell TII t-shirts and programs too or just the big ones?

Its number 8 in the I Tunes Albums chart already, a lot of reviews are only a few stars though as people are annoyed they paif £9.99 for one song!

Also not releated but MJ TII advert on right now on ITV 4

Wow, very cool that Odeon is selling merchandise... pity the nearest one to me is 50mins away!! Why couldn't Cineworld or Vue do the same?? lol.

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know Odeon were selling TII Merch :D

Back