there's something 'sexy' about mike being a single dad

*swooning* at this thread. :wub:
A lot of what I think about it has already been said by you guys... ultimately boiling down to YES...sexiest single Dad EVER. Oh that Michael, he added so many new levels to sexy...

*swooning* at this thread. :wub:
A lot of what I think about it has already been said by you guys... ultimately boiling down to YES...sexiest single Dad EVER. Oh that Michael, he added so many new levels to sexy...

Is there an award somewhere that we can all nominate him for in this category??? I think we could drum up enough votes to win it for him! :clapping:

oooh yeah. The fact that he was there for all their special moments when so many dads these days aren't...hard to explain exactly, but I DEFINITELY know what you mean.

Is there an award somewhere that we can all nominate him for in this category??? I think we could drum up enough votes to win it for him! :clapping:

Yes, yes, yes!!

"All the single daddies, all the single daddies, all the single daddies, all the single daddies! Now put your hands up! Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh!"

Michael would have been the only single dad I would have dated.
I try to avoid those guys who have kids, not so much because of the kids but because of the guys ex's. I don't want to be the "daddy's girl friend" and try to mingle between his kids and his ex.
I have been asked out by a couple of recently divorced men and it just really clashes badly in my ear when the say stuff like " I have two kids, I just divorced from their mother, we're separated, I'm a weekend dad" Especially if the kids are little, like less than 12 years old. My intrest just drops when they mention the kids because it automatically means that there is a mom too, unless he's a widower.:ph34r: Maybe if the guy was really interesting and we'd have a lot in common I might give it a try.
With Michael the deal was clear. He was the only legal parent and the kids moms weren't gonna be around. And he was such a great dad, plus it helps that he had nannies. :D

Back