there's something 'sexy' about mike being a single dad

staywithme

Proud Member
do you agree that there was something really appealing and hot about michael being a single dad? it made him more sophisticated and 'mature' and just cool i guess

a picture aid you in your visual

Absolutelyy he's the hottest single father I've seen. :cheeky:

I know, it's hella sexy! :O

:wub:

It's independence, love, maturity and care!

I soo agree! Especially since it's such a RARITY to be a single father. That's what makes it soo special & sexy at the same time. :wub:

Totally agree. But everything about Michael is sexy!!!

I never really had a father in my life, and he showed me not all dads are useless!

Amazing thread and I agree:

Michael as a Father is just really really endearing. And yes I guess the fact he was a single Dad made him even more responsible, caring and loving............................

I love everything about him, absolutley EVERYTHING.

I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCHO

Michael has touched the hearts of everyone whether they are willing to admit it or not...
And he is for sure and forever will be the sexiest man :D

As I said in the other post...He was unique

Yep, a dude who actually takes care of his children, and I mean really take care of the babies and knowing he will teach them well.... and without a women to take the job for him :D
We do not see this everyday!!!
:wub:

Oh yes. :yes:
I've been thinking about this recently actually. Yes, there's something definitely sexy about him being a single dad. They're so rare these days. I hope one day to meet a man like Michael. Of course, no one could come close though. :heart:

And yessss, love that picture.

Totally agree. But everything about Michael is sexy!!!

I never really had a father in my life, and he showed me not all dads are useless!

Me too. I grew up without a father around. It's quite admirable that Michael was such a good, loving, attentive single father to his children. I guess they aren't all bad.

Back