The WHE promotion thread/Radio 1 request show dedicated to MJ this wkend! Request WHE ALL WEEK LONG!

Bump.

I have it on very good authority that if Radio 1 receive enough enquiries in the next couple of days they WILL play this song!!!!

Some people will already know this (or have assumed it) but I just received confirmation that The Official Charts Company in the UK count sales up to midnight on Saturday, so any impact we can get during the request show would benefit the campaign.

Somebody who works at Radio1

I had a phone call from them and spoke to them about We've Had Enough and other albu tracks. As far as the person knew, they are interested in playing some unusual Michael jackson songs with the obvious hits thrown in for good measure.

There's nothing wrong in requesting songs like 'Tabloid Junkie', '2000Watts', or '2Bad' if you want. Just make sure you request something.

Somebody who works at Radio1

I had a phone call from them and spoke to them about We've Had Enough and other albu tracks. As far as the person knew, they are interested in playing some unusual Michael jackson songs with the obvious hits thrown in for good measure.

There's nothing wrong in requesting songs like 'Tabloid Junkie', '2000Watts', or '2Bad' if you want. Just make sure you request something.

Hey Bobmoo- I have a thread going on MJFC but would you mind posting there and telling them what you just told us? Maybe it will get more ppl to request it! thank you!

I would love to but it won't let me register. Feel free to pass the information on yourself.

Radio One have contacted one of the Weve Had Enough supporters after they made their request!

They are aware of the requests for WE'VE HAD ENOUGH and have advised us to KEEP REQUESTING ALL WEELK AND DURING THE SHOW

We can DO THIS! :)

If it gets Radio 1 play - thats all it would need!!

Requested and another download keep it up guys good work !

Guys I've been really busy lately but tomorrow, I will get emailing and tweeting like HELL about this.

Promise.

Thank you bobmoo for your positivity! I agree. Theres no point in moaning, lets just all try our best. As I said before, all that needs to happen is for it to scape into the top 40, then people will hear it when they listen to the chart shows. THEN they'll buy it becuase they'll assume its a new song since its so unknown. The song can then rise in the following weeks.

Back