The WHE promotion thread/Radio 1 request show dedicated to MJ this wkend! Request WHE ALL WEEK LONG!

Re: The shameless WHE promotion thread

Another example of "MJ fan community" failure.
Typical, and real.

I have never heard of any fan project that succeeded .
The song WHE is absolutely (Id say, at least) weak and (I am sure) its not a good song for any public/media promotion.

If this project is not successful then its because of your defeatist attitude and other fans who hold the same thoughts as you are. People put their soul on this project (thank you LOUF) so why do you have to write your negative comments? is it really helping? I think its just rude.
And We’ve Had Enough is definitely NOT a weak song so yeah speak for yourself.

Ditto

And as the creator of this campaign, can I simply say Im a little dissapointed at the title of this thread

I have personally devoted every spare second I have had as well as hundreds of pounds of my own money to this cause, for the last six months, as have my colleagues/friends...

Having it referred to as a 'Shameless' is, tbh, a little rude :( and upsetting. :(

I think you have done an exceptional job, gone way and beyond and proven that we are the best fans in the world. I really don't think that the "shameless" title was directed at you at all. It was more at "a shameless" (begging) way we can promote this campaign.

Regardless of the outcome, it was a very successful campaign. We have pockets of fans on all corners of this earth and it is tough to reach all of them- The Rage was successful because all their fans were concentrated in the U.K.

I have not seen any other artist's fans try it on a global scale w/o pro marketing. KUDOS TO YOU!! AND IT IS NOT OVER YET!!

Typical, and real.

The song WHE is absolutely (Id say, at least) weak and (I am sure) its not a good song for any public/media promotion.

WHE is a passionate, powerful song- so speak for yourself !

Also, there are numerous ways our fan community has been successful in stopping numerous attacks on MJ - from TV programs to website articles. So- you seem to be very badly informed. And I suggest you do some research before you jump to conclusions.

Speak for yourself.

I consider it to be the best song he's done in the last 15 years.

Ditto!!

Re: Radio 1 request show dedicated to mj this weekend! Request we've had enough!

This is a great opportunity to get the word around :) Keep it up you guys! :)

Intend to ;)

And thanks!

Perhaps only remove the word "shameless" could be enough ? what do think ?

If this project is not successful then its because of your defeatist attitude and other fans who hold the same thoughts as you are. People put their soul on this project (thank you LOUF) so why do you have to write your negative comments? is it really helping? I think its just rude.
And We’ve Had Enough is definitely NOT a weak song so yeah speak for yourself.

:clapping:

I'll change the thread title, what would you like it changed to? :)

How about the AWESOME WHE promotion thread?

And can we keep the negativity to a minimum, at least until its over

I am asking VERY politely, because negativity breeds negativity......

Please.....I understand the reason for the scepticism, but we have come further than we ever thought we would

And the reason that Reggie Yates may be dedicating his entire show to Michael this Saturday, could be because I have emailed him every single day since Jan 30th, along with the ENTIRE Radio One production crew and DJ's, asking them to remember Michael Jackson in time for the anniversary of his passing

Radio 1 had given up on Michael until he died.......now they are dedicating an ENTIRE show to him

And it could be because of us....you never know

So guys, please, from one MJ fan to another.......can we keep the negativity at bay, just for another week?

Please?

:doh:
Please tell me what YOU have done and succeded, or more have you try to do something ? Is it a pleasure for you to take down everything we try to do ? You always criticize each time, do you have something to propose ?according to me your posts are just pointless. End.

Tres Bien! Magnifique!!!

Please.....I understand the reason for the scepticism, but we have come further than we ever thought we would

And the reason that Reggie Yates may be dedicating his entire show to Michael this Saturday, could be because I have emailed him every single day since Jan 30th, along with the ENTIRE Radio One production crew and DJ's, asking them to remember Michael Jackson in time for the anniversary of his passing

Radio 1 had given up on Michael until he died.......now they are dedicating an ENTIRE show to him

So guys, please, from one MJ fan to another.......can we keep the negativity at bay, just for another week?

Please?

:agree::agree::agree::clapping::clapping:

Re: Radio 1 request show dedicated to mj this weekend! Request we've had enough!

Thank You Louf :)
I sent request "we've had Enough" to # 1

Re: The WHE promotion thread

good, at last a thread in general discussion about WHE!! I will email the DJ's as much as I can...def support this campaign.

good, at last a thread in general discussion about WHE!! I will email the DJ's as much as I can...def support this campaign.

Awesome, and remember to download ;) if you can afford to

Thankyou

:)

Great, if we do this all day every day between now and the show, they surely cant ignore us??

Surely??

I just requested the song. It will ask you what is your favorite song. I'm from U.S. but it doesn't seem to matter. Just keep requesting.!

LOL...there always was one in here until yesterday. Seriously...wtf. :doh:

LOUF - You've done a fantastic job and done us proud! :hug:

Stacey, is there anyway you can add 'ALL WEEK LONG' to the end of this thread title.....just so people know they can request the track as many times as their fingers are able to type the request :D

Please?

:clapping:I can't be more agree - We are all supposed support each other - everybody has the right to have their opinion but sometimes it's good to keep it for self.

sent around a few requests :Reggie on Radio1, Heart fm and people I could twitter. Has the song been played on any station yet?

Typical, and real.

dude. u must have not been awake, when the biggest fan project, (Michael staying relevant, around the world, when the media tried to crush his relevance) succeeded.

dude. u must have not been awake, when the biggest fan project, (Michael staying relevant, around the world, when the media tried to crush his relevance) succeeded.

agree

LOUF, you've done a wonderful job with this project. Thank you so much.

With Reggie doing the request show on Sat we'll probably see a surge in MJ songs and its the perfect time to get WHE on. People will listen, like, then buy.

With Reggie doing the request show on Sat we'll probably see a surge in MJ songs and its the perfect time to get WHE on. People will listen, like, then buy.

Just in time for cut off point...then TRA LA LA LA LA - #1!

:D

guys i sent a message to Raffles Van Exel, about an asked him to spread the word on his twitter

:angel:Waow - I open the thread and just at this moment begin We've had enough on MJTunes, good sign !!!!

Keep it up everyone make sure people know about this. Twitter blogs websites people to people SPREAD THE WORD this will only get bigger as we get closer to the 25th :). You all are doing a great job keep up the support we can do this.

Back