The way Michael talks...?

I would love to hear MJ making fun of the New Yawk accent. That would be so funny.

I lived here all my life,Born and raised in Brooklyn and Well, I 've experienced Some New Yorkers speak normal,Proper english and being that it's a diversity of people from other countries living here as well as Some southern states and PR.Their accents are so heavy that you can't understand sometimes what they are saying. But I would be laughing if Michael did that. What a Kidder he was.

This is slightly off topic and I'm sure it's been discussed on this board before but one thing I do remember wayyyy back from the Bad video was that it was filmed in the Hoyt-Schermerhorn subway station in Brooklyn (the dance scenes). I remember feeling so proud about that because that is the station I have passed through thousands of times, especially as a kid going shopping with mom. And there was Michael Jackson being all Bad in there...heh! They really should have re-named it after him.

When I was Living in Bushwick, Brooklyn as a child, I traveled The BMT,IND Train Lines and The A Train would take me to Hoyt-Schemerhiorn to take me and My Mom to Downtown Brooklyn,Fulton Street. Abraham and Strauss , Romans,Lane and Bryant and Woolworths And The Movie Theater was there at that time and Who could Forget The Wiz electronic store, along with Modells. The trains back in the day was Black with Tweed seating until they changed The Cars to Silver and The Cab of the traiin where the engineer sits had a slight slant in the front. As I got older I would sneak to the part where Michael filmed The Videopart of the station.That part of the station was hardly used by folks. Sometimes I get confused because One Station has The G train going to Park Slope and The other Has a Special station to go to Acqueduct Race Track in Queens. I believe that The Part of the station at Hoyt-Schemerhorn was The part of The Station hardly nobody used,Therefore you didn't get to many interruptions from fans.
He loved New York and New York will always love him. The Part of The Hoyt-Schemerhorn Station where he filmed the dance part of BAD should be designated as a landmark.:clapping:

Forgot to say I also love the sometime and the way that 'u' is pronounced 'er' like hug would 'herg'!

OMG that's so SO CUTE!! :wub:

I distinctly remember that from the end of moonwalker when he say to the kids "It's just a plug!" awww the way he says it is like 'pluuug'.

God how did he get so god damn great? LOL :wub:

I love the way Michael speaks! Everyone has their own, different accent. It represents our background and heritage.

I hate it when people say they don't have an accent. Accent is relative, not absolute.

When I was Living in Bushwick, Brooklyn as a child, I traveled The BMT,IND Train Lines and The A Train would take me to Hoyt-Schemerhiorn to take me and My Mom to Downtown Brooklyn,Fulton Street. Abraham and Strauss , Romans,Lane and Bryant and Woolworths And The Movie Theater was there at that time and Who could Forget The Wiz electronic store, along with Modells. The trains back in the day was Black with Tweed seating until they changed The Cars to Silver and The Cab of the traiin where the engineer sits had a slight slant in the front. As I got older I would sneak to the part where Michael filmed The Videopart of the station.That part of the station was hardly used by folks. Sometimes I get confused because One Station has The G train going to Park Slope and The other Has a Special station to go to Acqueduct Race Track in Queens. I believe that The Part of the station at Hoyt-Schemerhorn was The part of The Station hardly nobody used,Therefore you didn't get to many interruptions from fans.
He loved New York and New York will always love him. The Part of The Hoyt-Schemerhorn Station where he filmed the dance part of BAD should be designated as a landmark.:clapping:

Oh, Bushwick is where I am living now! When I lived with mom we lived in the Williamsburg section and when I was little we would take the L and transfer to the G at Hoyt Schermerhorn to go to downtown Brooklyn and Fulton Street too! Are you old enough to remember Mays Department store? How about McCrory's where the entrance was right in the subway? LOL about the tweed train seating! Memories!

Yes, New York will always love MJ. I'm sure he loved this city.

Sometimes I think after the trial he should have done what John Lennon did when he started a new life living in New York. Lennon said he liked how he was just part of the crowds here and that most people treated him normally. But then again, Michael was much more famous and recognizable than Lennon (with or without masks...heh) and it would have been difficult for him to do that. Not sure. Just thinking.

Last edited:
I guess I can not give an opinion cuz I am not an english speaker.

But I have to say that I notice he speaks an absolutely beautiful english (to my ears) in "This is it" :wub::agree:

I noticed too how he speaks. Its NICE. u guys remember him trying to do a british accent in the bashir vids. lol. His cute. I love everything about him. From his walk, to his talk to how he dresses. Everything.

Back