The Official Britney Spears Thread,Calling all Britney fans!

There is nothing immoral or indecent about Britney's fanny. God gave every female one. What is immoral and indecent is the paps who put the camera up her skirt for no other reason but to have their depraved mind satisfied, and the hypocrites who behave as if Britney invented punani for herself.:mad:

Um. Yeah. Okay.

Last edited:
There is nothing immoral or indecent about Britney's fanny. God gave every female one. What is immoral and indecent is the paps who put the camera up her skirt for no other reason but to have their depraved mind satisfied, and the hypocrites who behave as if Britney invented punani for herself.:mad:
LOL invention

and once again, the paps didn't have to put any camera up anything LOL sorry but you should really know what you're on about before defending so blindly. and no one said it was immoral or indecent.

you're intentionally missing the point now and failing to acknowledge that it's more to do with the obvious harm she's constantly aiding to put herself through and not the "shock-horror: she flashed us again".

if you told your co-worker to wear longer skirts, then you know exactly what this debate is about.

I see some MJ fans falling for the same crap that others do about Michael Jackson..

We have called these people. 'stupid', 'ignorent', 'clueless', among many other things.. We have always preached about fair treatment, and never judging someone without KNOWING him/her..

Now I see some fans fallowing that same 'stupid' road with Britney Spears..
so true :(
Man I feel sorry for Britney, she's clearly having some sort of mental problem ... and in public , very sad.

What's with all the carry on about not wearing underwear? Is the human body THAT bad that we should be ashamed of it? Jeeezzz it's just a ****** ... Big wow! We all have em.... well, least the women do! :lol:

And as for the camera thing - Michaels swore at paps/cameras AND pushed them away - if it was me I'd probs bat them one :lol: Not to mention his nakedness in YANA showing off HIS bits :lol: ....

Personal problems don't make you a bad mother. It just means you have personal problems!!!! I grew up where my mum had ALOT of problems because of my dad just leaving but I would NEVER class her as a bad mother! She just had a lot to deal with and did the best she could given her circumstances.

i think the press should just leave her alone having a camera in your face does not help and give the girl some space she is a great artist singer dancer hapes she bounces back

LOL invention

and once again, the paps didn't have to put any camera up anything LOL sorry but you should really know what you're on about before defending so blindly. and no one said it was immoral or indecent.

you're intentionally missing the point now and failing to acknowledge that it's more to do with the obvious harm she's constantly aiding to put herself through and not the "shock-horror: she flashed us again".

if you told your co-worker to wear longer skirts, then you know exactly what this debate is about.
I didn't miss a think. Britney went to a party without knickers like so many other young ladies who don't want their tight fitted dress or pants to show lines in .The paps KNOW that the young ladies go to these parties with no pants on. At parties women are usually half naked. That is the place where they let it all hang out. Britney was not doing anything different from the rest of girls who go to parties. The camera men have girlfriends and wives who dress just like britney for parties. If Britney was getting out of a cab to go home, there is no way the paps should have put a camera up her skirt. Britney might have even been drunk which she is entitled to as an adult coming from a party. The man should have been arrested and charged for indecent exposure. Shame on us all when we allow something like this to go on and them blame the victim.
My co -worker was in a public place, ie, an assembly hall with hundreds of children and adults looking on. I thought it was fair to tell her, however I did not tell her about the staff-meeting ones where we were all adults there. I thought we were all grown up and could manage that one.

Last edited:
I'm not a Britney fan, but I do feel sorry for her. She obviously needs help right now, and the last thing she needs is more papparazzi feeding on her personal struggles.

I hope that things get better for her.

actually i think britney shoulda been arrested and charged with indecent exposure of her privates not the pap. hanging out to places like that almost every night almost naked, doing drugs and drinking alcohol, leaving her kids alone at home while she was wild partying having sex with strangers, ending up in rehabs, shaving her head, hitting cars with umbrellas and verbally abusing ppl, placing her kids in a dangerous and inappropriate environment, start blaming everyone else but herself for her ish, losing custody of her kids and winning some visitation rights and ending up losing them visitation rights also by refusing to give them back to their father and locking herself with her kids in a bathroom, fighting for no reason
with the police officers and ending up losing her kids completely. do i need to mention more ?

Last edited:
exactly!!;) if that pic didn't show her crotch, none of us would've known or even cared *i sure dont!:lol:* if she had underwear or not...my point was with some clubbing outfits, some women just don't wear anything underneath...i did the same thing! whoever took that shot, was LUCKY!:lol: and that's why they go upclose to her, cuz she's selling the papers...

in all truth, united states of america is the most liberal society..or at least one of the most liberal societies on earth...and they demand their freedom..and many people go out and about without underwear...i see a lot of em in los angeles..so....

the dominant press is hypocritical here, when they talk about britney...they need to keep their hypocritical mouths shut.

let's face it...they want a look at her...they think she's hot..so, after seeing her..they have a guilt trip, and they lash out at her, when in reality, they are only mad at themselves. i once met a woman who had a great pair of breasts, and she loved showing most of them off. i asked her why, and she said...'affirmation'..and i said...i love ur honesty. and quite frankly..i enjoyed the view. i just wish we'd all be honest with ourselves and admit some things. i like looking at britney...i like what i see. that doesn't mean i'm gunna stalk her. but i don't wanna appear as a hypocrite either.

actually i think britney shoulda been arrested and charged with indecent exposure of her privates not the pap. hanging out to places like that almost every night almost naked, doing drugs and drinking alcohol, leaving her kids alone at home while she was wild partying having sex with strangers, ending up in rehabs, shaving her head, hitting cars with umbrellas and verbally abusing ppl, placing her kids in a dangerous and inappropriate environment, start blaming everyone else but herself for her ish, losing custody of her kids and winning some visitation rights and ending up losing them visitation rights also by refusing to give them back to their father and locking herself with her kids in a bathroom, fighting for no reason
with the police officers and ending up losing her kids completely. do i need to mention more ?

Give her a break, it can't be easy living your life constantly in the spotlight, and if she has a mental illness, that explains everything. Bipolar disorder isn't a walk in the park. :rolleyes:

no1 is In the position to huge britney so harshly. Yes I believe she needs help in a serious way.. But I'm not going to pass jugement on her as a person because I have never been in her position in life..

U know many things mike does many think is crazy. I'm not 1 of them, but the several ppl do.

If u saw some punk kid that was caught in the store trying to steal, how would u look at that person.... Now what would u think if that person was tossed out of there house by a drug addicted parent. With no place to go, nothing to eat, no money to spend....

Every reaction is done due to an action.. U don't know what britney is reacting to... There is a thin line between desperate and crazy..

arrested? it's not like she did that on purpose, and also madonna wasn't arrested for hitchiking naked or walking across the street to buy a slice of pizza only wearing stripper high heels...lots of guys walk around with their pants hanging low and the butt cracks are exposed...so we should arrest them too?

whether she wears underwear or not with some outfits is nobody's business! :rolleyes: so when jennifer lopez wore that revealing green dress to the grammys with no bra, should she have gotten arrested to? people change their kids clothing right on the beach...is that indecent exposure too? britney could've not worn any underwear her whole life and none of us would've known about it...that photographer was just very lucky!;)

arrested? it's not like she did that on purpose, and also madonna wasn't arrested for hitchiking naked or walking across the street to buy a slice of pizza only wearing stripper high heels...lots of guys walk around with their pants hanging low and the butt cracks are exposed...so we should arrest them too?

whether she wears underwear or not with some outfits is nobody's business! :rolleyes: so when jennifer lopez wore that revealing green dress to the grammys with no bra, should she have gotten arrested to? people change their kids clothing right on the beach...is that indecent exposure too? britney could've not worn any underwear her whole life and none of us would've known about it...that photographer was just very lucky!;)

Carol :lol:
Madonna only did that pic for her book. How can u even compare the two?
Ya know i fear at this point if she streaked the city of LA you would say that shes just being funny. :mello:
Theres a fine line between tough and crazy and ur flirting with it.

Carol :lol:
Madonna only did that pic for her book. How can u even compare the two?
Ya know i fear at this point if she streaked the city of LA you would say that shes just being funny. :mello:
Theres a fine line between tough and crazy and ur flirting with it.

yeah but isn't that still indecent exposure? she didn't do this in a closed set studio, she did this out in the everyday public...so, if britney needs to get arrested for not wearing underwear, believe me there's way worse ;)

and if britney streaked the city of l.a. i'd be just as harsh...seriously marci, why do you think i'm some blinded fan? britney doesn't wear underwear to a club and that's suddenly a bad thing? :lol: well, join the club, a lot of women do it...

i'm not flirting with anything, but you obviously don't see my point...so britney is crazy for not wearing underwear and madonna isn't for walking on a public street wearing nothing but high heels? all britney did was get out of a car, it's not like she purposely wanted her crotch exposed...madonna did. she purposely walked around naked, interacted with private citizens naked and yet that's not crazy? she could've easily done this in a private closed set studio to take these pics...she did this with the purpose of shocking people...so yeah, i am comparing the two and i feel i have a valid point...

i think if eminem streaked l.a. naked, you would die laughing :lol: and think 'it's no big deal.'

Last edited:
yeah but isn't that still indecent exposure? she didn't do this in a closed set studio, she did this out in the everyday public...so, if britney needs to get arrested for not wearing underwear, believe me there's way worse ;)

and if britney streaked the city of l.a. i'd be just as harsh...seriously marci, why do you think i'm some blinded fan? britney doesn't wear underwear to a club and that's suddenly a bad thing? :lol: well, join the club, a lot of women do it...

i'm not flirting with anything, but you obviously don't see my point...so britney is crazy for not wearing underwear and madonna isn't for walking on a public street wearing nothing but high heels? all britney did was get out of a car, it's not like she purposely wanted her crotch exposed...madonna did. she purposely walked around naked, interacted with private citizens naked and yet that's not crazy? she could've easily done this in a private closed set studio to take these pics...she did this with the purpose of shocking people...so yeah, i am comparing the two and i feel i have a valid point...

i think if eminem streaked l.a. naked, you would die laughing :lol: and think 'it's no big deal.'

I just dont see why you always try to compare her with other celebs. It dosent make sense to me to do that. Shes not Michael. Shes not Madonna. Shes not Elvis. Shes Britney Spears. To try to compare any one of them is just reaching outside the box of reality. They each brought their own set of talents to the table.
If Eminem did that id know for sure he was doing it for attention. I wouldnt go on the Eminem thread and pretend like it was no big deal and everyone does that everyday. Cause they dont. Seriously ive been to clubs and i havent once seen a girl with no underwear on. (Thank God - lol) And just cause her name is Britney Spears dosent automatically make it normal and the cool thing to do. She not only did it once she did it several times. You cant seriously sit there and say you think that wasnt intentional.

:lol:
I just dont see why you always try to compare her with other celebs. It dosent make sense to me to do that. Shes not Michael. Shes not Madonna. Shes not Elvis. Shes Britney Spears. To try to compare any one of them is just reaching outside the box of reality. They each brought their own set of talents to the table.
If Eminem did that id know for sure he was doing it for attention. I wouldnt go on the Eminem thread and pretend like it was no big deal and everyone does that everyday. Cause they dont. Seriously ive been to clubs and i havent once seen a girl with no underwear on. (Thank God - lol) And just cause her name is Britney Spears dosent automatically make it normal and the cool thing to do. She not only did it once she did it several times. You cant seriously sit there and say you think that wasnt intentional.

i'm not comparing her to other celebs, but i am comparing that other celebs have done worse....i mean how many times do i have to keep saying that? i know she's not michael, i know she's not madonna, i know she's not elvis...i never said she was...but obviously you need to hear the same thing over and over :huh:. and if you think what madonna did was ok, good for you! :rolleyes:

if eminem did the same thing, you'd be laughing your ass off...and of course you wouldn't know if other women don't wear underwear, cuz nobody's taking their picture that's why. yes, she 'intentionally' didn't wear underwear, what i'm saying is i don't think she thought that one pic was angled perfectly...janet jackson intentionally didn't wear underwear to a grammy's apperance with the way her dress was angled, *and no i'm not comparing them as people marci, i'm comparing their actions...and show me a rule where it says on here that i can't do that* my point is other women have done the same thing or even worse. now do you get it? :lol:

Last edited:
and dangerousincorporated, if you have a source that says she fought with hospital staff, pls. post it. cuz there's been no mention over here that she was a problem patient in that regard...

I did a few pages back when were discussing it the first time. You werent reading all of my posts were you? B)

My co -worker was in a public place, ie, an assembly hall with hundreds of children and adults looking on. I thought it was fair to tell her, however I did not tell her about the staff-meeting ones where we were all adults there. I thought we were all grown up and could manage that one.
look, i'm in agreement with the moral mentality of the situation and i keep telling you i agree but what i am referring to when i said you are missing the important point (and still missing it) is that the media, paps, and the majority of the tabloid-audience (and that is a lot of people in the world and the backbone of our media) do not share such a reasonable mentality - it's not fair and it's not right but we can't change that (and neither can Spears). now this is only part of the problem ...

... the following is what i've been consistently debating and i've asked you twice already and you dodged it so i'll give it one more try:

should Spears have continued repeating the incident knowing the inevitable photographer will be there to catch such moments? if she didn't have a problem with it then all is good - but when she so heavily criticises the media and breaks down it shows she obviously does have a problem with it. so isn't she just feeding them by doing it again and again? and that actually applies to more issues than just the 'crotch incidents'. the reason why i'm asking is because you seem to put absolutely no blame on her - so was it right of her to repeat it knowing the compromises she has to make as a celebrity (and to some extent a role-model)?

Last edited:
look, i'm in agreement with the moral mentality of the situation and i keep telling you i agree but what i am referring to when i said you are missing the important point (and still missing it) is that the media, paps, and the majority of the tabloid-audience (and that is a lot of people in the world and the backbone of our media) do not share such a reasonable mentality - it's not fair and it's not right but we can't change that (and neither can Spears). now this is only part of the problem ...

... the following is what i've been consistently debating and i've asked you twice already and you dodged it so i'll give it one more try:

should Spears have continued repeating the incident knowing the inevitable photographer will be there to catch such moments? if she didn't have a problem with it then all is good - but when she so heavily criticises the media and breaks down it shows she obviously does have a problem with it. so isn't she just feeding them by doing it again and again? and that actually applies to more issues than just the 'crotch incidents'. the reason why i'm asking is because you seem to put absolutely no blame on her - so was it right of her to repeat it knowing the compromises she has to make as a celebrity (and to some extent a role-model)?
I am not quote sure why you keep telling me that I refuse to answer your questions. I thought I was answering it all along. YES. Spears must CONTINUE to go to parties with NO BAGGIES ON.that is what female party goers do. Why should women stop because some demented camera-men want to stop them. I am not offended by Spears punani. Every woman has one. But I am offended by the camera man putting a camera up her skirt. Should women in skirts stop climbing stairs because a camera man might point the camera up their skirt? Where will it all end.
Many women dress up for clubs or parties, do not wear drawers. They don't want a seam in their pretty dress. The cameramen knew that. They should have been arrested for pointing the camera up Britnys 'mush'.:rolleyes:

^^ Britney's mush. Love that!!!

The thing is, massive stars such as Britney need to realise that every action has a consequence. If you are going to party wearing no pants, you know that you will get papped a million times getting out of a car so expect to see your lady garden on the front page the next day.

It's the same with Michael, if you go out with tape on your face, you are going to get the usual negative (face falling off) press.

I really want Brit to get better & turn it around but she can't do it by herself & she needs a real support network which she doesn't seem to have.

Unfortunately the press always want the worst outcome. Whether it's Britney, Michael or Amy Winehouse, they'd much rather print a negative headline than a positive one. But they have to help themselves and give the press good stuff to concentrate on e.g. new music & good performances.

Last edited:
^ exactly right.

I am not quote sure why you keep telling me that I refuse to answer your questions. I thought I was answering it all along. YES. Spears must CONTINUE to go to parties with NO BAGGIES ON.that is what female party goers do. Why should women stop because some demented camera-men want to stop them. I am not offended by Spears punani. Every woman has one. But I am offended by the camera man putting a camera up her skirt. Should women in skirts stop climbing stairs because a camera man might point the camera up their skirt? Where will it all end.
Many women dress up for clubs or parties, do not wear drawers. They don't want a seam in their pretty dress. The cameramen knew that. They should have been arrested for pointing the camera up Britnys 'mush'.:rolleyes:
that's the thing: she's not like many women. no where near it - she's a celebrity who should accept her compromises.

the reason why i keep telling you is because you're answering me a question i did not ask which is "are we/should we be offended by her exposures". i'm not asking this, i'm asking should she continue to aid harming herself and then b*tch about it? that's if you agree she's harming herself - because i think she is, knowing that no one can stop the media unless she stops the controversial behaviour - and whether we like it or not, it is controversial.

Last edited:
Give her a break, it can't be easy living your life constantly in the spotlight, and if she has a mental illness, that explains everything. Bipolar disorder isn't a walk in the park. :rolleyes:

did i say otherwise ? if u read my previous posts u'll see that i mentioned how i believe she has a mental disorder and she needs help. i can give her as many breaks as she wants. i wish her well and hope she can get her life back together for her and her kids at least

^ exactly right.

that's the thing: she's not like many women. no where near it - she's a celebrity who should accept her compromises.

the reason why i keep telling you is because you're answering me a question i did not ask which is "are we/should we be offended by her exposures". i'm not asking this, i'm asking should she continue to aid harming herself and then b*tch about it? that's if you agree she's harming herself - because i think she is, knowing that no one can stop the media unless she stops the controversial behaviour - and whether we like it or not, it is controversial.
And when are we going to start blaming the mediia for their hypocritical and Contraversial behaviour? How many more Princess Diana has to die, How many more Michael Jacksons must they destroy before WE the PEOPLE say 'WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH'
When Britney changes her behaviour because the press and some BIGOTED people do not like it, there will be someone else to pick on and more behaviours to change. It will not stop there. It is YOUR freedom and mine that is being eroded here.
Women has been going to parties with no panties on for decades. I know this for a fact. Now some damn perverse cameraman points a camera up Britneys skirt and women are now made to feel as if they been doing something naughty. Who invented baggies, anyway. Why should Britney change her behaviour? Why don't the cameramen and the people who support them change theirs?:mad:

And when are we going to start blaming the mediia for their hypocritical and Contraversial behaviour? How many more Princess Diana has to die, How many more Michael Jacksons must they destroy before WE the PEOPLE say 'WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH'
When Britney changes her behaviour because the press and some BIGOTED people do not like it, there will be someone else to pick on and more behaviours to change. It will not stop there. It is YOUR freedom and mine that is being eroded here.
Women has been going to parties with no panties on for decades. I know this for a fact. Now some damn perverse cameraman points a camera up Britneys skirt and women are now made to feel as if they been doing something naughty. Who invented baggies, anyway. Why should Britney change her behaviour? Why don't the cameramen and the people who support them change theirs?:mad:
we ARE blaming the media. and unless you have the magic cure, there's not much that can be done right now about their activities.

why should Spears change her behaviour? because if she continues to be controversial as the celebrity she is, she will get harmed again and again. unless she enjoys it, then she should stop her repeated pattern of such behaviour because there's no other way to go about the media's atrocities.

we ARE blaming the media. and unless you have the magic cure, there's not much that can be done right now about their activities.

why should Spears change her behaviour? because if she continues to be controversial as the celebrity she is, she will get harmed again and again. unless she enjoys it, then she should stop her repeated pattern of such behaviour because there's no other way to go about the media's atrocities.
You may as well say that all victims of bullying should change their behaviour or who they are so that the bullying will stop. You can take this to the umph degree. MJ is a victim too. I needn't ask what you think of his behaviour. Why don't we say all non westerners should become westerners, all christians should become muslems, all blacks should become white, all minorities should assimiilate, That is the way your argument is going.
I will not accept that the media cannot change. All it will take is a few good men and women to speak out and make their voices heard. Celebrities are humans too and should not be victimised and bullied in this way.
When they are held up in court the public want them to be treated like any other citizen, well they, the public, must treat them so. No excuse will do me. Bullies are cowards and should not be allowed to go on bullying their victims.

You may as well say that all victims of bullying should change their behaviour or who they are so that the bullying will stop. You can take this to the umph degree. MJ is a victim too. I needn't ask what you think of his behaviour. Why don't we say all non westerners should become westerners, all christians should become muslems, all blacks should become white, all minorities should assimiilate, That is the way your argument is going.
no where near it. what a disgusting and offensive exaggeration.

I will not accept that the media cannot change. All it will take is a few good men and women to speak out and make their voices heard. Celebrities are humans too and should not be victimised and bullied in this way.
When they are held up in court the public want them to be treated like any other citizen, well they, the public, must treat them so. No excuse will do me. Bullies are cowards and should not be allowed to go on bullying their victims.
it's very easy for you to say that but how exactly do you propose a change? and it borders on patronising actually because you know that celebrities and us fans alike have vocally spoken out and legally taken action against such press FOR DECADES and what happened? it got worse.

so unless you can come up with a working solution (you'd probably be given a nobel peace prize), then accept the fact that if you're a controversial figure and you moan and obviously get hurt by how the media is treating you - then just stop being unnecessarily controversial and feeding them with power to hurt you and gain money from it.

Last edited:
The thing is you're both arguing the same point.

Yes, ideally the media should change. BUT the 'victim' needs to realise they have to do their bit.

None of us can say that Britney or Michael's behavoiur hasn't contributed to the way they've been treated in the press. They are not blame free. I'm not advocating what the press do, of course not. But if they don't want negative publicity, stop doing negative things.

Both parties need to do their part.

dangerousincorporated *what's your first name btw, my name is carol*, if this is what you're talking about http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44069&page=5 your bottom post, you still don't post a link. it just says 'mult. sources.' 'various sources'. there's still no proof she fought with hospital staff and there's been absolutely no mention of it here in the u.s. did the hospital release a statement saying that's why she was released early? over here, it's been mention that no drugs or alcohol was found in her system and after evaluting her, they felt good enough to let her go home...

britney has done that damage to herself. the media are just helping her with that
i agree that she cant help it if shes mentally ill (which seems to be the case here) so the ppl around her like family and friends should help her go thru this.

Surely some blame must be laid at the feet of the people who pushed her into Showbusiness at such an early age. The human mind isn't equipped to cope with it.

Almost every child star pays the price in adulthood. Britney & Michael are just 2 examples.

Back