The Making of the Album 'MICHAEL" video

Neff U was fantastic to listen to! Thank you very much for this!

Anytime I hear words spoken by Michael I kinda lose it now. Especially when he's really speaking from his heart, you just hear everything. He truly wears his heart on his sleeve. After all he went through, he never gave that up. God Bless him!

And....wow, even 50 Cent was being very family friendly for this interview. I kinda regret he never got the chance to physically meet Michael either. I think they could have had great ideas together. His lyrical genius with Michael's melody and vocals would surely equal a great song!

In the booklet, under Monster, Eddie says Michael sang part of it in a PVC pipe.

I saw the first minute and had to turn it off. There's only so much bullcrap I can take in one sitting.

The only making of an album I'll watch is if Michael Jackson made the album, approved it and everything. Then it'll be worth me watching.

I'd rather watch the making of a movie album. It's more real to me.

Last edited:
Beautiful. Hearing Michael....wow....It will never get easier.

For the past 2 months, I have been enjoying the album and I think it is heartwarming to know there was such love behind the project. Listening to the album, I feel it but it's nice to get it confirmed.

Makes me appreciate it even more. If that's even possible.

Thank you!!!

Beautiful. Hearing Michael....wow....It will never get easier.

For the past 2 months, I have been enjoying the album and I think it is heartwarming to know there was such love behind the project. Listening to the album, I feel it but it's nice to get it confirmed.

Makes me appreciate it even more. If that's even possible.

Thank you!!!

Wow perfectly said, you took the words right out of my mouth :)

God bless you :)

Sorry about opening another thread on this topic ... I looked to see if it had been posted but could not find it!
Just as I finished posting my thread .... I saw this one below & wanted to mention it on my thread but it had already been locked.
Sorry Mods!!

This is a totally AWESOME video !!!

Michael (Making of)

http://www.deejay.it/dj/music/artist...5/4412/Michael

It is SO informative and I just love how they used some of Michaels older videos for the tracks on "Michael" Like the "In the Closet" shots for "I like the Way you Love Me" They fit so well.

It gave an indepth explanation of how MJ's new album was put together by people who knew him so well & LOVED him.

I totally adore this album ...... and this video was just the cherry on the top.

Cried my eyes out though from where they explain the track .... "Keep Your Head Up "

A very special video & should be shown EVERYWHERE to clear up the totally unnecessary outcry about the authenticity of this beautiful album of Michael's.

An AWESOME Gift to us his Fans.

Thanks Qbee for posting the video. In spite of mixed feelings,
I enjoyed hearing the artists converse on the M I C H A E L cd.
You can hear and feel their love and respect for Michael and the
genius of his works.

Mike is different....special....I don't know how to explain it.... [Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson]

Hey Curtis, it's Michaels' MaJic

When did Mike and Neff-U first meet?

When did Mike flew Neff-U out to Miami?

Does anyone know??

THis made me miss Michael so much
he should have been here to share his vision with us
:cry:

Thank you so much Qbee for this thread...i actually enjoyed listening to them talk about the album....i was brought to tears hearing Michael's voice. They made "Micheal"..(album)..come alive.

Thanks Qbee for posting the video. In spite of mixed feelings,
I enjoyed hearing the artists converse on the M I C H A E L cd.
You can hear and feel their love and respect for Michael and the
genius of his works.

Hey Curtis, it's Michaels' MaJic

So TRUE!!!

When did Mike and Neff-U first meet?

When did Mike flew Neff-U out to Miami?

Does anyone know??

I think the first mentionings of Neff-U working on the new album was 2007, the same year HT was reworked.

What did Neff-U say before Michael's speech? Is that the name of the person playing on the piano?
I simply melted hearing his voice :(

this should be aired on tv...cant gaz make it possible by contacting the estate or sony ??

this must be some video the estate/sony put together to promote the album on television.. but it seems like it never found a channel or sumthin.. this is so made for tv its not even funny.. i cant understand why this was never used as official promo...

at least on the official MJ website.. i mean cmon!

-Dal

This is a great video. Thank you for posting

I miss him everyday....

Just wanted to say thanks for posting. Just had the chance to watch it now.

Back