The Making of the Album 'MICHAEL" video

thanks Mickie for this, it's great!
the part with Neff-U is wonderful,he seems like a sweet guy.

Now that's a good promo- it should be more widely available! A wasted opportunity indeed. Sony needs to get their act sorted...

When did he said that? I didn't heard it.

He said he was there when Michael worked with Barry Gibb - they last worked together just after Invincible when MJ began recording music again. He also says they've been collaborating for years and he got to know Michael well. It would explain why he says so, if they first worked before 2007.

He said he was there when Michael worked with Barry Gibb - they last worked together just after Invincible when MJ began recording music again. He also says they've been collaborating for years and he got to know Michael well. It would explain why he says so, if they first worked before 2007.

That is not true. Michael worked with Barry Gibb again in 2007 on track called Carry On:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Michael_Jackson_material

That is probably what Neff-U is talking about.

Before 2006 and Ne-Yo's album In My Own Words Neff-U was not so famous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theron_Feemster

That is not true. Michael worked with Barry Gibb again in 2007 on track called Carry On:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Michael_Jackson_material

That is probably what Neff-U is talking about.

This comes from Wikipedia - that's not confirmed and certainly not reliable. The last confrmed report of MJ working with Barry Gibb was 2002/2003 in Miami (where Neff-U says he recorded with Jackson and Gibb).

Michael hasn't been to Miami since then, BTW. After the trial he went to the Middle East, Germany, France, England, Ireland, Japan and when returned to the US he's been to New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Viriginia & California.
to the best of my knowledge.

Wow, so many different handwritten notes and memos from Mike.

None for the three Cascio tracks though...

I know, and extra recordings of Mike talking in the studio, None for the three Cascio Tracks though...

You gotta wonder why this was'nt aired as part of the almost none existent promo for this album! I would've so loved to have seen it back then. Anyway, I enjoyed listening to it and especially hearing Michael speaking.

excellent vid i say...thanks...its like a documentary in Vh1, Bet or Mtv but its not their sadly....this is really a nice promo as everyone said. This should be shown everywhere...sum sweet memories their.

Edit: ,,,,luv Neff-U's part almost made me cry hearing Mj's voice just Wow...amazing :( miss u MJ!

Last edited:
we should get gaz to get sony or the estate to air this around the world

I can't see it. Can someone upload it to YouTube?

Could he be any more vague Matty? I hate watching people lie, it's very uncomfortable.

is there another site with this on? cos the page won't open on my dads laptop (cos its a piece of shit) and i REALLY wanna see this! thanx

Thanks for posting! :flowers: I enjoyed watching it very much.
He was just beyond amazing. Magic and unique.
And the snippet where he talked was so touching and shows once again the caring, wise person he was and his beautiful heart. :heart: “How can we turn our heads and pretend as if we don’t see it”

That was great. This really should have come out in a tv special. Why wasn't this at least part of the BET special for Hold My Hand? Missed Opportunity...But I loved it.

Loved hearing MJ's voice and Neff-U seems cool. Never saw or heard him before.

It's funny Eddie Cascio said MJ sung in that shower cuz I swear a few of the Cascio songs sound kinda tinny...or like they were sung in a shower. One of the snippets I heard sounded very much like it was sung in a shower, to me. I think it was All I Need. I've managed to avoid listening to the full version of any of the leaks thus far (even non-Cascio songs), but might have a listen this weekend.

Thanks to all for the links. My day was already going great but this just added a lil more bliss to it. :wub:

Back