The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Tritonus Tinnitus, our tempestuous time traveller, unravels the tangled turbulence in his head and treats us to tantalising, twisty, tall tales full of trepidation, triumph, twilight skies, toasty toasted teacakes, tropical trees and tinkling teacups full of black tea ...

... which reminds me, I want to give black tea another go. Tea and teacakes!

:LOL::love: I love it!!!! :D

Tritonus Tinnitus, our tempestuous time traveller, unravels the tangled turbulence in his head and treats us to tantalising, twisty, tall tales full of trepidation, triumph, twilight skies, toasty toasted teacakes, tropical trees and tinkling teacups full of black tea ...

... which reminds me, I want to give black tea another go. Tea and teacakes!
Awesome!

90ddbd67652bb89f79b7cee099fe84cb.jpg

šŸ’™

Reminds me of Jonathan Livingston Seagull (although, is this a pic of a seagull?)
It's an albatross. There's always a whole story behind stuff I post, even when it's madly random, but I'll leave it there.

I first read it some years ago, partly because Michael loved it so much.
I don't love the book but I can't part with my copy bc I can see why Michael liked it and it makes me think of him. And those beautiful Dilip Mehta photos.

Beauty-And-The-Beach-michael-jackson-8960701-500-335.jpg

It's an albatross. There's always a whole story behind stuff I post, even when it's madly random, but I'll leave it there.

I don't love the book but I can't part with my copy bc I can see why Michael liked it and it makes me think of him. And those beautiful Dilip Mehta photos.

Beauty-And-The-Beach-michael-jackson-8960701-500-335.jpg

Those pictures by Dilip Mehta belong to the very best ones of Michael that I know.

I had this photo on the back of my first copy of the Essentials, iirc. Then that one disappeared (!) and I had to get another copy. Different picture. I was distraught. I love THIS picture. I love his hands in this one. ā¤ļø
Oh yes, his hands! They are very expressive, even when they don't "do" anything :) if that makes sense ...
They were one of his features that caught my attention when I first saw images of Michael as a young teen.

It was also used on the back of Dangerous Special Edition (2001).
OK.

But I'm questioning myself now. Was it Essentials or was it Thriller 25? Bc I never play that one and, with Essentials, I always have CD2 in a separate CD cover so I can get to it quickly.

Brain is collapsing! All I know is, I used to have this photo and now I don't. Which is crap!

Oh yes, his hands! They are very expressive, even when they don't "do" anything :) if that makes sense ...
Makes perfect sense. I know exactly what you mean. Even when he's just standing there in a photo, every fibre of his being is alive with energy and excitement and light and charisma.

They were one of his features that caught my attention when I first saw images of Michael as a young teen.
Lovely story! ā¤ļø

šŸ’™

Reminds me of Jonathan Livingston Seagull (although, is this a pic of a seagull?)
I first read it some years ago, partly because Michael loved it so much.
Please, woman! Surely you must recognize a seagull when you see one? Itā€™s an albatross, for crying out loud!

[...] Very pleasing composition, although I prefer a bluer (ā€œAtlanticā€) hue to the ocean.
Anyway, the one I went for gave me the sea AND the sky which worked for my mood today. I agree, the composition is lovely.

Makes you think of MacCaig.
Mm, mebbe. Not really. Not right now. Lots of SIM going on, atm.

Please, woman! Surely you must recognize a seagull when you see one? Itā€™s an albatross, for crying out loud!
Leave her alone! It's a common mistake. I get your point, the wings are outstandingly, obviously 'albatross'. BUT ... I still think it's a very easy mistake to make. Plus, she noted her uncertainty.

If I had posted this one, she would have known. But this one wasn't telling my story.
image008.jpg

Back