The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I love it! I feel I could do this ... not in sports, though 😆

But I have a good general energy right now.
I feel that often we wait to be pushed by someone else, but we need to do it ourselves ...
This is so good! Energy and faith together! Do what you want to do))))

It´s like the magic sand mysterious MJ throws on the floor in the REMEMBER THE TIME short film
What a cool association! 😍😍😍😍Just wow! I know what you mean, I agree. Although I had a feeling it reminded me of something, but didn't have a specific image.

I don't know if that's really how they do it. But the second car is impressive 😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif

O Lord, I just told a friend she looked like a figurine from a Ü-Ei (Überraschungsei/Kinder Surprise). It was a spontaneous ad not at all mean comment on her very colorful new raincoat and pants. I think she didn´t like it, ouch 😬😬😬

When making an unpopular comment, we say : "Ich bin in ein Fettnäpfchen getreten" (literally: I stepped into a bowl of fat)

What is the equivalent in your language?

1704469180388.png1704469211166.png

O Lord, I just told a friend she looked like a figurine from a Ü-Ei (Überraschungsei/Kinder Surprise). It was a spontaneous ad not at all mean comment on her very colorful new raincoat and pants. I think she didn´t like it, ouch 😬😬😬

When making an unpopular comment, we say : "Ich bin in ein Fettnäpfchen getreten" (literally: I stepped into a bowl of fat)

View attachment 3244View attachment 3245
‘En groda’ (a frog).

Edit: Also ‘fadäs,’ ‘tabbe,’ ‘klavertramp.’

View attachment 3244View attachment 3245
That's a very cool question! It made me think hard....
About the incorrect statement is hard. The one about making a mistake is:
To sit in a puddle
Make a fool of yourself.
To put your finger in the sky

Really liked this bird, I think it's just as cute as my favorite red pandas. But I still don't know what it's called ((((.

Really liked this bird, I think it's just as cute as my favorite red pandas. But I still don't know what it's called ((((.

I think it’s Plectrophenax nivalis (snösparv)

I think it’s Plectrophenax nivalis (snösparv)
О! Thank you🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕. That's right.

If you watch the video, you might be surprised at 20 secs. I was surprised))))

This bird is also called an Arctic sparrow 😀😀😀😀😀

‘En groda’ (a frog).

Edit: Also ‘fadäs,’ ‘tabbe,’ ‘klavertramp.’
When a person said something incorrectly, they just say frog???? And no other words. It's just one word, not a phrase?

О! Thank you🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕. That's right.

If you watch the video, you might be surprised at 20 secs. I was surprised))))

This bird is also called an Arctic sparrow 😀😀😀😀😀
A pretty rare bird in my neck of the woods. Last time I saw it was two years ago.

Since I don't have a forest)))) I didn't see her at all. I don't think you'll find it in the city.
No, you don’t. Typically on big fields during migration.

Back