The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Black Capped Chickadee

Black-capped-Chickadee-1024x736.jpg

Something (very) silly for tonight:

2023, just leave already! I won´t miss you much - well, if at all. :rolleyes: You leave a stale taste in my mouth, of disappointment and pain. 🫥 But then, my sweet tooth makes me smile. 🧛‍♀️

I bite into an apple pie

and 23 just fades - GOODBYE! 😙

2023, just leave already! I won´t miss you much - well, if at all. :rolleyes: You leave a stale taste in my mouth, of disappointment and pain. 🫥 But then, my sweet tooth makes me smile. 🧛‍♀️

I bite into an apple pie
😀😀😀Your post got me thinking about what I think about my 2023. It has been a very hectic year, plans have been disrupted, new problems have arisen. Although there were plenty of joyful moments, the kind that make you smile when you remember them))))) I'm ready to face 2024))))

You can never have too much silliness!

2023, just leave already!
Begone, bastard year!

I won´t miss you much - well, if at all.
Not even the tiniest bit.

You leave a stale taste in my mouth,
Well, that's putting it politely!

of disappointment and pain.
And all sorts of other terrible things which I will leave unmentioned ...

But then, my sweet tooth makes me smile.
Ah. I don't really have a sweet tooth. That said, a hot chocolate drink has just popped into my head (not literally, obvs! I mean the idea of having a hot chocolate drink, lol). I could definitely go for that. :)

I bite into an apple pie
Mm. Stewed apple with evap milk or hot custard for me.

Hm. Well. I'm not sure. Fading? Maybe, maybe not.

2024 is going to be grim, sadly. I already know that. Nothing to be done about it.

That said, there are more Zuhair Murad dresses for me to post. I'm trying to restrain myself but it's only a matter of time before I cave in.

Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

Afaik, the new year starts in Tonga on the morning of what is still Dec 31 for Europe and doesn't arrive at Howland Island until lunchtime the next day. I don't even know how many time zones we have in the world. And I've just realised that I shouldn't have said that bc Agonum will feel obliged to post something about it, lol.

ooh, a message from the future I guess😁

Your calendar is already showing 2024?

No I'm still with you in 2023)))) I'll have it in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Corrected, I haven't had champagne yet and already can't count 😅😅😅😅
Almost an hour left.

Last edited:
Actually, to be a bit more optimistic, there was ONE VERY GOOD thing for me in 2023 - and some dodged bullets lol.

I try to stay positive - and naive about a lot of things. This song (lyrics) capture what I try to do, and I think that Michael would have loved the lyrics:

Back