The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

won't you try some?
103%20-%20Gummibaerchen.jpg

OMG they have abs :sick:

We call them EISTAUCHER (ice diver)
Oh, I like that. I love the name Common Loon but that has a lot to do with the fact that I came across the name as a kid and the name (Loon!) obviously appealed to my crap childish sense of humour, lol. But ice diver is fabulous. Ice Diver! A character in a really cool indie comic, lol. :D

Is that really the sound of those birds!!!? I can't believe it! And they are so beautiful 😍😍😍😍 such an exquisite black and white style. Almost high fashion in the bird world))))) i would love to observe them in the wild.... I've never seen one.
And their eyes, a separate story. It's kind of frighteningly impressive.....
I definitely want the Common Loon in @bluemoon7 's fashion parade. :ROFLMAO:

The call of the Common Loon, I guess it sounds more dramatic bc it's travelling over water. The echoing effect or the acoustics of that must amplify the eerie sound, I would imagine.

I love that video you posted. You are really good at finding videos that are brilliant but not too long. I can find great videos but they are often too long for my liking. I prefer short ones. Also, the shots in that video were really well focused so you could see the details really easily.

I definitely want the Common Loon in @bluemoon7 's fashion parade. :ROFLMAO:
That would be spectacular))))
The call of the Common Loon, I guess it sounds more dramatic bc it's travelling over water. The echoing effect or the acoustics of that must amplify the eerie sound, I would imagine.

I love that video you posted. You are really good at finding videos that are brilliant but not too long. I can find great videos but they are often too long for my liking. I prefer short ones. Also, the shots in that video were really well focused so you could see the details really easily.
I guess it's because I'm looking under Short on YouTube)))

Back