The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Perhaps it's more accurate to say that a demon is someone who is very good at something? It's like they say, "He's a dancing god." Then we can assume that you are a demon of bug knowledge 😅😅😅😅
Yes, I think i get it. In Sweden we say for example “du är en djävul på att pladdra” (literally ‘you are a devil at prattling,’ perhaps better as ‘you are a devil of a prattler’).

Yes, but that was limited to Fuzball’s cake photo marathon! Otherwise, I use it to express general surprise. Isn’t that its proper use?
Surprise isn't how I interpret it. Wow! means something is awesome, gorgeous, brilliant, out-of-this-world.

You can also use Wow in a sarcastic way. I'm too tired to come up with an example but if someone was being arsey your response could be Wow but it's more of a put-down. Sorry, I really am too tired to explain this properly.

The main use of Wow! is awesome etc etc. That's why you see it a lot under beautiful photos of Michael.

Surprise isn't how I interpret it. Wow! means something is awesome, gorgeous, brilliant, out-of-this-world.

You can also use Wow in a sarcastic way. I'm too tired to come up with an example but if someone was being arsey your response could be Wow but it's more of a put-down. Sorry, I really am too tired to explain this properly.

The main use of Wow! is awesome etc etc. That's why you see it a lot under beautiful photos of Michael.
Mind blown! That’s not the way I’ve ever used it!

But then what is the difference between 😲 and 😍?

5095367494_786d78eab1_b.jpg

I use "wow" 😮 as simply being surprised. Without being sarcastic. And if I really like something and it's awesome 😍.
🤔

Mind blown! That’s not the way I’ve ever used it!

But then what is the difference between 😲 and 😍?
I need to go. So tired.

OK, you can use Wow for surprise. But, ime, that is less common than other uses including the sarcasm.

:love: just means you love something.

😲 means your head just exploded.

I would use :love: for Skywriter and TLYS. For We've Had Enough or Is It Scary I would use 😲 It's just whole other level.

Other uses are no doubt available. I'm sure the girls will chip in.

I need to go. So tired.

OK, you can use Wow for surprise. But, ime, that is less common than other uses including the sarcasm.

:love: just means you love something.

😲 means your head just exploded.

I would use :love: for Skywriter and TLYS. For We've Had Enough or Is It Scary I would use 😲 It's just whole other level.

Other uses are no doubt available. I'm sure the girls will chip in.
Good night sleep well! 🌻🌝

De fem Jackson i Japan​

1. Introduktion / Vi kommer att ha en bra stund
  2. Ser genom fönstren
  3. Måste vara där
  4. Potpurri: Jag vill ha dig åter/ABC/Kärleken du räddar
  5. Pappas hem
  6. Vidskeplig
  7. Ben
  8. Pappa var en rullande sten
  9. Det är så kärleken går
  10. Kan aldrig säga adjö
  11. Är inte det egendomligt?
  12. Jag vill vara var du är

Track #1b originally by Sällsynt jord (Rare Earth); track #5 originally by Fåret och Rampljuset (Shep and the Limelites); track #6 originally by Stevie Förundran (Wonder); track #8 originally by Frestelserna (The Temptations); track #11 originally by Marvin Gaye.

why is it called this way?
Because… there’s a pun in the original title. Bogey man →Boogey man.

Bogey man I had translated as “stora skurken” (the big [= main] bad guy), and then we really haven’t got a Swedish word for boogey but we use its original form in boogey woogey (the dance). Put together it became “Boogey woogey-skurken.”

Larry-David-Problem.gif

Back