The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

1.jpg

Linnea en el Jardin de Monet
can we go there?

Айседора Дункан и Сергей Есенин в Берлине, 1922 ? ooh , who are they @hope ? ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ And i like it - i can link this!!!:love:
You know why ?
cos they are strangers to me in moscow
That's where you hit the mark!!!! They've been in this role. Isadora was indeed a stranger in Moscow, and Sergei was a stranger in European and American society

Isadora Duncan (May 26, 1877 or May 27, 1878) - American dancer, founder of free dance, which caused interest around the world and began to influence the classical ballet, including in Russia. She was called "the divine barefoot": abandoning the traditional pointe, corset and tutu ballerinas, she moved on stage barefoot, in light translucent chitons, seeking to bridge her special bridges both to antiquity and to the musical and philosophical themes of Wagner, Nietzsche, Beethoven, Chopin, Schubert and Tchaikovsky.

Isadora Duncan and Sergei Yesenin were married. They met in Russia, where Isadora was invited. They immediately felt long familiar and close, although Esenin refused to speak any languages other than Russian, and Duncan spoke English, knowing only a few Russian words. Their relationship was not long and turbulent, there were quarrels with the breaking of dishes, loud scandals and parting, but until some point they invariably returned to each other.

Sergei Aleksandrovich Yesenin ( October 3, 1895) was a Russian poet and writer. One of the greatest personalities of the Silver Age of Russian poetry. A representative of New Peasant poetry and lyrics, and in the later period of his work - Imagism

Representatives of Imagism stated that the purpose of creativity is to create an image. The main expressive means of Imagists is metaphor, often metaphorical chains juxtaposing different elements of two images - direct and figurative.

In different periods of his work, his poems reflected social-democratic ideas, images of revolution and the Motherland, the countryside and nature, love and the search for happiness

Back