The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

^:smilerolleyes: ... when you say that.

That's what you call a chance? :huh:

You don't really know what that is, so who's the one judging now? ;)

Well, you are right, I have no idea. :lmao: .... But I'm sure that it's not a very big chance. :p

tumblr_m4hamaoQG51rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Did you?

tumblr_mdtr20Rmjm1rz2r65o1_500.gif

So did I. Today. :lol: And this time, that gif really is from the second episode. I'm confused though, do you like it or not?

^also watched it today. :D ... Well, besides that "feeling" I get, it's actually quite cool. :yes: :D

tumblr_mesxdbBC1u1r8t4b8o6_250-4_zpsd108d623.gif

Well, it's more than just "cool", it's awesome. :D I knew you'd like it though. I was surprised when you said you didn't. I don't watch crappy shows. :sleep:

I'm giving you fair warning though, that "feeling" is only going to intensify with each episode as the plot thickens and stuff. It's like Moffat's MO. He builds maximum pressure, then something happens that makes you go "How the hell did that even happen and how is it possible" then you have to wait forever for the next episode just to go "Oh, that was obvious" when it's finally revealed. :lol:

Yeah.. well, okay.. it's awesome. :D ... of course you don't watch crappy shows. :lol:

You are somehow making me curious, and scared at the same time. :lol: I don't want that "feeling" to even intesify. :blink: but I think my curiosity will triumph. :thinking: :yes: :D

Yeah.. well, okay.. it's awesome. :D ... of course you don't watch crappy shows. :lol:

You are somehow making me curious, and scared at the same time. :lol: I don't want that "feeling" to even intesify. :blink: but I think my curiosity will triumph. :thinking: :yes: :D

I don't. I have started watching many shows. Only the best have made it through even one season. :lol:

:naughty: That's how you're supposed to be. Because Moriarty isn't just a name you know. He's the real deal. And if you reach the end of season 2, then I'm 99.999999999999999% sure you'll be just about as eager as I am for the new season.

tumblr_makmvvpEco1qmg4ti-1.gif

I see. :lol: .. Every show gets the same chance?! :D

Moriarity is the real deal. :shifty: ... His first name is Jim, right? :unsure:
So there are there only two seasons yet?

Well, no. Some, I don't even consider. For example, I would never like something such as Gossip girl so I don't even bother. :p But those I do try get the same chance. :lol:

Yes, he is. :naughty: His first name is James. But I suppose Jim is the modern version for all intents and purposes. :D And yes, just two seasons. :p As you've noticed, each episode is more like a movie than an episode. So, it takes a lot of time to make. Plus, Sherlock was initially just a side project. The two creators of the show are mostly busy with Doctor Who which is their main project. But they're just big fans of Sherlock so they thought why not, just for fun. :D

Speaking of, how far are you?

001k6f3r_zps6027c85f.gif

Ah... well that's at least someting. :D

Yeah, they are indeed more movies than episodes. :lol:
Doctor who is more important anyway. :D ;)

I'm at the end of season 5. ... I think I'll have finished till that special in March. :thinking: :blink: :lol:

Well, actually it's more like Doctor Who is their job and Sherlock is their hobby. :lol:

I see. It isn't a special. It's the beginning of the normal season. Well, the beginning of the second half of the actual season. :lol:

^:lol:

Oh... I thought it's a special. :lol: .. so that's the second half of season 7 then? :unsure:

Back