The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

tumblr_lwttqiyOZb1r1ytzc.gif

^You don't even know her, so how can you judge whether you like her or not?

Well, from what I know, I don't like her. Maybe if I knew her better I would. But right now, she just doesn't come off as a person I would like, that's all.

tumblr_m26ph9K6fD1r2mdjs-2.gif

^Pure predjudice. :sigh: .... You know as good as nothing about her. :sleep: ... Or are you a fortuneteller? :p

It's not prejudice. It's first impression. I gave her as much a chance as I gave you. I liked you; I don't like her. Simple. You'd be surprised how accurate first impressions are most of the time and while they shouldn't be taken as absolute, I'd rather follow them and find out I was wrong than ignore them and find out I was right.

Well, judging someone by first impression IS actually predjudice. :p ... It might often be right, and I know it's a very human thing to judge someone by the first impression, but you should really get to know her better, before you make such a "fixed" statement. Good that you at least consider that you could be wrong.

No, it's not. I'm not judging her. I don't know her and I don't want to. I just don't like her. It's a feeling. I can't help how I feel, can I? Perhaps she's a sweet person, perhaps she's not, but that is irrelevant to how I feel. How I feel may change or it may not.

No, it's not prejudice. It's not any kind of "judice". I'm not judging her. I don't know her and I don't want to. I just don't like her. It's a feeling. I can't help how I feel, can I? Perhaps she's a sweet person, perhaps she's not, but that is irrelevant to how I feel. How I feel may change or it may not.

Yes. Dislike is a feeling. I never attributed any sort of adjective to her. Judging her would mean I think or say she's so and so. I never said anything like that. It's like when you hear a song and you don't like it.

Well, but if you are showing your disapproval ... I mean "feeling"... this open, it might give a different impression. :unsure:

That sounds like you don't like her without cause. :scratch: :p

Well, I don't really care what impression it gives. :p

You could say that, I suppose. There is no reason that you could see. The reason is that she triggers this feeling of dislike in me. As I said, like a song you don't like. When you hear a melody you don't like, can you give me the reason you don't like it? Most likely not. You just simply don't.

I should have known. :lmao:

I kinda start to understand you now... Yeah, in most cases I probably can't. :thinking:

Yes, you probably should have. :lol:

See, and I'm quite sure you've met persons you simply didn't like. I'm sure you weren't as straightforward about it as I am, but everyone simply doesn't like a person. That, however, doesn't mean you shouldn't give that person a chance.

Well, but if I don't like someone there actually are reasons for that. Good, so you will give her a chance. :bow:

Naahh, I'm positive there has been at least one person that you just didn't like. Either that, or your intuitive skills are even worse than I thought. :p

Nope, already did.

Back