The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

Stop acting like you don't know. :no: You can't fool me. :nono: I'm too good.

Oh, I am so glad you asked. Little miss 'what have I done' over here is trying to fool me. Me. As if she could. And then she acts all innocent like she has no idea what I'm talking about, when clearly she does. Don't let yourself be fooled by this one, I tell you. Watch your furries, you mark my words because nothing is safe. Nothing.

Don't laugh like a big laughing thing because it's not funny. It's two days and a spitball away from funny.

Oh, I am so glad you asked. Little miss 'what have I done' over here is trying to fool me. Me. As if she could. And then she acts all innocent like she has no idea what I'm talking about, when clearly she does. Don't let yourself be fooled by this one, I tell you. Watch your furries, you mark my words because nothing is safe. Nothing.

:lmao: :ph34r:

What? No, that won't do! You can't be all serious and depressing. :no: You see, what you really want to be is a mountain, not a depression because a mountain is tall and strong and stands in the way of winds and clouds whereas a depression can't even stay in the way of itself. Unless of course you want a lake, in which case depressions are cool because you can fill them with water and get a duck pond.

BtVS-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-32884223-500-250.gif

:p

I do know what I want! :eek: I told you what I want. I want a dancing gorilla on a shiny boat in Paris talking in Italian because it's confused. "Ciao, bella. Ciao. Ciao. Ciao"

Do you? Because of you did, I'd be holding hands with my gorilla in Paris, but I'm home trying to make you understand instead.

Yeah, and if I say I'm a 10 foot tall leprechaun, does that make it so? Clearly, you don't get it.

Back