The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

Or maybe he was so cute as a baby, his mom kissed him until his cheeks hollowed. :lmao:

What? Moms can be pesky like that. :rofl: Or maybe it's because of his binky. He didn't want to let go and he kept sucking on it so his face formed like that. :wild:

^:lol:

YOu must really feel like being drunk. :lmao:

Edit: not you Smile. :D

:lmao: I have never actually been drunk. :rofl: I wonder what I'd be like. I mean, you girls have merely glimpsed my insanity. What if alcohol reveals it completely? :rofl:

:rofl: Ok that's exactly the reason I avoid drinking much and never got drink till now :hysterical: I am already weird :p

:lmao: Well, I don't like alcohol. :p So unless someone spikes my drink, I doubt I'll ever get drunk. Which is beneficial for all humanity, I suppose. :rofl:

I don't like beer. Beer bad. :lmao: I like white wine, champagne and chocolate liquor. :D

No more beer for you love. It turns you into a mindless ape. :lmao:

:lmao: The only thing I like in this ep, is how she sat in chair and spinned :p

:lmao: I also liked it at the end when she whacked Parker with a baseball bat. :rofl:

Did you like my explanation of American Football? :rofl:

You did now. :rofl: It was too long to fit into one message so I had to split it. :rofl:

You're welcome. :rofl: I'm glad my explanation skills haven't dulled very much. :rofl:

No, I said that. :rofl: You'll understand it later. :lol:

Okay. :shifty: ... It kinda sounded like it came out of Spike's mouth. :D :p

I know, I was kinda going for that. :rofl: Hence the "love". :D

But just so you know, the episode we were referencing is the absolute worst in the entire series. :lmao: It's awful. :rofl:

:p

Well, because thinking how awful it is makes me laugh. :lmao: Don't you ever laugh at stupid movies? :lol: That episode is just dumb. It's hilarious just because of that. :lol:

Back