The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

15i0oba.jpg

:hysterical:

Well, be late for some meeting or something and do it. :lmao:

Yeah that's a good idea. Even though I am never late :p I will on purpose :p

Ohh, we have a punctual lady here. :rofl: I'm always late. :no: Well, not always, but sometimes. :D

:rofl: I am obsessed on being on time :rofl: I get mad when I am late :rofl:

:lmao: I don't really care. :lol: Unless it's something I really want to be there for. :D

Not care? Everyone wishes they could. :lol: But sometimes it's not that great. It's just cold and nothing else. :p Most of the time it's awesome though. :rofl:

:hysterical: I mean only not care for being late..Cause all the time people make me wait on appointments :p

Hellooooo! :D

Oh, I forgot about that. :rofl: I recorded myself playing one of James' songs on the guitar for Smile. :lol: If you want, I can send it to you too, but I don't recommend it because I suck. :rofl:

:wild:

Yes, I want. :shifty: :D

@ Smile Well, I don't care in general. :lol:

@Julia I will need your email then. :p And don't listen to her. :rofl:

Doesn't that look like the head of a Yeti though? :lmao: The thing in the lower right corner? What is it? Also, how is it possible to have such hollow cheeks? You could use his cheeks as shelves. :lmao:

I don't know.. :p no it's not a yeti, but it does look like one..:hysterical:check your vm :p

Yes, I saw. :D But that still doesn't explain the cheeks. :rofl: Do you think someone bit a chunk out? :scratch: :lmao:

Back