The 'Have you got tickets?/When are you going?' thread!

we got two tix for Oct 28th... my 5-year niece and 11&12 year old nephews want to go see the movie as well. So I'll be buying 5 more tix so I can take them on Halloween.

Got my tickets yesterday. Going twice...

Firstly going to the premiere at my local cinema on 28th October at 9pm.
Then second time seeing it will be the following evening after work with my sister who wasn't able to make it opening night.

Got two tix today for the IMAX showing, November 1st. My husband and I are going for the 4:15 pm showing here in San Diego. Gonna bring my beach towels cuz I know Kleenex ain't going to hold up my tears!

So far I've bought tickets to three shows on three different days! I'm so excited!

I'll be at Opry Mills Regal Cinema in Nashville at 11 pm on Tuesday, Oct. 27th.

I'll be at Carmike Winnsong in Murfreesboro at 7 pm on Wednesday, Oct. 28th.

And I'll be at Green Hills Regal in Nashville at 1 pm on Sunday, Nov. 1st.

Anyone here by chance gonna be at any of those shows? Don't even know if there are any fans here who live in Middle Tennessee but if so, I'd love to meet you!

I'll need to buy a big box of Kleenex that week, because I can't decide if I'm going to be dancing/singing or crying in my seat. Probably both. Right now I'm just so happy I'm going. For a while I was worried it would only be released in IMAX theaters and though we have a wonderful IMAX theater in Nashville it isn't playing at that one. The closest one was Knoxville which is 3 hours away. I was gonna go, but it wasn't going to be easy to say the least. So yeah - I was jumping for joy last night when I bought my tickets! :)

I Got TIX!!!

I'm going the 28th at 7:30...and I sooo cannot wait...woot woot

I Love You Michael:wub:

Was just wondering is anyone going to the Odeon Liverpool one, in Liverpool UK on the 27 of October at 4am in the morning to watch the worldwide premiere, me an my friend booked tickets yesterday.

I haven't tickets for two nights so far. I will probably get more soon.
WOOO!!!!!

l_44ac85365be3413ebf40c5d7cb79589f.jpg

I git Tix this morning!! Went to my local cinema in Swindon UK - really didnt think they would be showing it, but found out from a friend they are! going October 28th 3:00pm!!
Excited much!

Ive got tickets to see it twice, even tough ive felt so sad today, that i feel like i dont want to see it at all, but i think i owe it to mike, im gona block out the sadness for this and enjoy it and basc in his magic once more!
Going the 28th of october and the 1st of november!

Going the 28 th. I decided the first day l would rather see it alone. Will be asking my friends and family to see it with me some other day.

......I will be going 28th of october:yes:
Will be hard to watch,but nevertheless I will go and watch my baby do his thang!:wub::yes:

6 of us M.J fans who met through an M.J vigil in Vancouver and I got tickets to the midnight showing on opening night on October 28th. We're all dressing up in costume (so far we've got myself as Smooth Criminal, Annie as Thriller, and Jody as Billie Jean.) It looks like it's going to a blast. We've got gloves, and tape, and way too much excitement.

I'm from Philly! I'm going on the 27th, midnight, at the Bridge!!!

Got my ticket this afternoon!!!
Hoyts Erina (Erina Fair) Saturday October 31st 4:15PM

Yesterday I bought 2 tickets for Halloween Oct. 31st at 4:30 pm.

The two tickets will be for me and my 9 year old daughter who is a major MJ fan (not by my doing...I just talked about him every once in a while to her, but when MJ passed on to Heaven, she went full throttle and wanted to know everything about Michael, so I happily obliged and put some MJ on her mp3 player and now that's all she wants to do is listen to Mike, watch Mike, and talk about Mike!)

So yeah...I'm taking my daughter on Halloween at 4:30, then after we get back home, we're gonna get ready to go trick or treating. She wants to be Michael Jackson this year lol....so we're gonna dye her curly blonde hair black and fix her up in the outfit. It's gonna be cute. :)

Also, I'm planning on going to the 11:00 pm opening on the 27th here, but I haven't bought tickets for that date yet. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

I have the 28th and 30 Oct, I'm going on my own on 28th and with my sister on 30th. I tried to book the 6th and 11th Nov but they weren't booking the second week so I have to go and book them tomorrow
I'm looking forward to seeing the film but I'm nervous because I'm still very emotional, having said that, I'm sure there won't be a dry eye in the house. I have 7pm tickets.

Last edited:
Going on the 28th at the first showing at my local which is at 9.30am and then again on the 30th at 21:30 (as i love going the cinema at night) ... Shall then go again with my whole family in the second week but i havnt booked those tickets yet

Back