The fans are damaging Michaels new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Proud Member
I guess we have to assume.....

any new work released from now on is not really an MJ album, I always feared they would get some now fresh producer to butcher his songs and I think thats just whats happened....

invincible was the last genuine MJ album, atleast he had power over what was made.... after this breaking news crap I don't think I could trust future releases at all, I'm sure Michael made many songs, why not release them as they were? why the bullshit?

I tell you why its cos sony is dumb as poop, waited 5 years and i was semi excited and then we ended up with MJ singing a duet with other MJ impersonators..... really shit ones at that.

Re: i guess we have to assume.....

if this is what im to expect from the new album im cancelling my order for it...

stop that shit

when read such stuff i really wish to leave that community and find a more positive MJ related board :(

stop that shit

when read such stuff i really wish to leave that community and find a more positive MJ related board :(

And you stop being so delusional.

stop that shit

YES! :clapping:
Lets be positive and delude ourselves into believing its real! :wild:

I'm asking: WHY, Sony?

Are they this stupid? I'm not sure. Here's another idea: what if Sony did this to test the fans and the audience if they would buy it. If they would then all of a sudden hundreds of "new MJ songs" would pop up from nowhere and the Estate and Sony would have dozens of more albums to fill with them.... (of course, all fake).

IMO it was a test! They failed.

The Should released a original demo of "Breaking News"

believe what you want

i am sad reading negative mediastuff tomorrow

i am sure its him they are not stupid! -.-

Edit: just read the first post again and yes Invincible will proably be the last complete MJ album. But I think deep down we already knew that.

But the family members have said that there are songs on the album that are definitly all Michael. Not everything will be "fake".

I hate to see so many fans so upset over this whole thing.
I was hoping we would finally get some peace, but I guess not.
I think that the anger some fans have should maybe be directed to other people not to other fans I think. Do it to Sony, teddy riley, cascio guy or whoever else..

I thought this board was going back to being about respectfully disagreeing. We were actually making progress on that.
Even if you are a 100% sure of your opinion, let others feel the way they want to feel.
Nobody should be forced to have a certain opinion. I feel that way about other topics so I think I should use it on this topic too.

I know many are upset right now and very angry but snapping at other fans is not the way to go.
Doesn't seem very productive to me at least.
It's just saddens me seeing all of this. :(

Last edited:

It's normal to be suspicious of the new music, especially since MJ isnt
with us to confirm, deny, stamp it, or w/e.
Have some of you already heard the vocals? I'm still waiting for the debut.

all is very confusing

anyway i think the other songs wont sound like that ;)
maybe its really a different person singing this but it would be really the biggest scandal ever

this just cant be true ya know

I feel sick, can't believe some fans actually believe these vocals are MJ. It's an absolute f*cking disgrace.

I just gave it it's fourth listen today.

It is absolutely, unequivocally NOT Michael Jackson.

It is completely INSANE! Even non-fans can hear it. WTF?!?!!?

I just gave it it's fourth listen today.

It is absolutely, unequivocally NOT Michael Jackson.

It is completely INSANE! Even non-fans can hear it. WTF?!?!!?
i put it on for my 12 year old when she came home from school,as soon as she heard it she said thats not michael jackson,

It's normal to be suspicious of the new music, especially since MJ isnt
with us to confirm, deny, stamp it, or w/e.
Have some of you already heard the vocals? I'm still waiting for the debut.

...check michaejackson.com

BUY THE ALBUM - HEAR THE SONGS - AND THEN MAKE YOUR OPINION !

If it is 100 % MJ on the album, the if you don't buy it you'll be part of destroing the album.

Support the album as much as you can. THEN AFTER you have bought AND heard the album - IF it is NOT MJ, GO NUTS!

BUT PLEASE WAIT - AND PLEASE BUY THE ALBUM.

i think we have to support the album as well... but its hard cause if its really fake they are gettin away with what they want... But I am not nice to the I WILL NOT BUY THE ALBUM or I CANCELLED MY ORDER

BUY THE ALBUM - HEAR THE SONGS - AND THEN MAKE YOUR OPINION !

If it is 100 % MJ on the album, the if you don't buy it you'll be part of destroing the album.

Support the album as much as you can. THEN AFTER you have bought AND heard the album - IF it is NOT MJ, GO NUTS!

BUT PLEASE WAIT - AND PLEASE BUY THE ALBUM.
No thanks, far as I'm concerned MJ don't need anymore success, he did more then enough when he died let alone everything he doen while he was alive.

I won't be buying this crap.

Michael - By Jason Malachi featuring Michael Jackson.....

It's more simple than all of this (I think)!!

Hello everyone.

I don't post here much i mostly read and lately i've read a lot here and i've been analyzing it all.

What makes more sense to me is that:

1/ Album comes out 14 dec with no tracklist shown yet (leads me to it's not completely decided)
2/ First single is not Breaking News it's Hold My Hand a real MJ song already tested by the fans (that's why record companies leak songs) and it's pretty much appreciated.
3/ Before all that they release FOR FREE a song which is ambiguous to TEST the fanbase (no promotion has been done for this, why do you launch a new song if you don't promote it) This is only for the fanbase to see the reactions

After all of this they will decide the tracklist.

I prefer staying reasonable and not being pushed by emotions everything has a logical, human and economic reason to be. So relax you all, releasing the first posthumous album of the best-selling artist of all time ain't no easy task!

Thank you for your time.

Re: It's more simple than all of this (I think)!!

3/ Before all that they release FOR FREE a song which is ambiguous to TEST the fanbase (no promotion has been done for this, why do you launch a new song if you don't promote it) This is only for the fanbase to see the reactions

....I agree with you completely...ESPECIALLY this part^^...I was actually talking to my boyfriend last night about this...and he was like..'there is no way that this song was ever meant to be on the album, a first single, or anything at all...we'd see MAJOR promotion'...and we've seen almost none for a new MICHAEL JACKSON album...so there you go..

@Arklove

That's why i think and everyone should see this with more calm and patience. I guess next monday we will have more clues about all this.

I totally agree with you. Although the simple fact that they're trying to test the fan base with a song where Michael is basically a backup vocalist, well, I take it as an insult.

Re: I guess we have to assume.....

with the song do you know where the children are I must say I feel all :wild: :wild: :woohoo: :wild: :wild:

I was guessing this too, but if you're right, they'll have to give a reason for not putting Breaking News on the album, after they already said it was a sure thing.

Re: I guess we have to assume.....

cancel your preorders, it aint worth your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back