The excitement for the new official music video - OMC

naaah, there are sooo many private videos, and who knows, maybe there will be a compilation of trips here and there, or how he practices or ... my hope is that it is not the last one.

:better:

and if... mmmm.... well...

I agree.
There's not need to add any extra drama.
The current situation is sad enough, imo :mello:

I am looking forward to it. I think it will have a similar feel to Man in the Mirror Live at the Grammys ending with MJ singing with the Choir on stage above him. I think the verses will be simple, with MJ dancing similar to YANA. The colour will be a warm feel and the scene will end in a fade out. Well that's what I think - just imagining.

Can't wait.

its so weird. i remember exactly what i was doing 7 years ago! i was at my grandads house really excited because top of the pops were supposed to show the video and as it was getting near the end of the show the presenter said that unfortunatly the video is not ready or something like that and then showed the montage that sony had prepared! cant believe it was that long ago now but i literally cannot wait to see the video...after all this is something that was supposed to be released! I remember getting so excited waiting for the video on TOTP and I am just as excited now except this time I know I wont be dissapointed...

I wish the estate executors would do something
like back in the day when a MJ release was an EVENT in itself.
Cutting school early just to catch Michael's video beaming live on national TV.

Back