The excitement for the new official music video - OMC

yea i hope there's freestyle dancing

Michael danced on the table, jumped from one table to another, kicked and broke glasses and lamps, sang with choirs , yes, that's what I was told

Last edited:
One idea: stop with the excitement. Fans always expect things from another world and eventually everyone is disappointed. The excitement of all you is always greater than the reality.

If the OMC had been completed they would not release the video only on a DVD.

That isn't true at all, we all know why the video wasn't released in the first place. The description of it on the Vision DVD ad's list it as a completed 4 and a half minute short film. It's possible the directors said what they said about only filming from behind because they knew there would be a chance it would be released later on down the line and didn't want to spoil anything. But as I said, from everything that's been said about it, it's a completed video.

That isn't true at all, we all know why the video wasn't released in the first place. The description of it on the Vision DVD ad's list it as a completed 4 and a half minute short film. It's possible the directors said what they said about only filming from behind because they knew there would be a chance it would be released later on down the line and didn't want to spoil anything. But as I said, from everything that's been said about it, it's a completed video.

When I said "If the OMC had been completed they would not release the video only on a DVD" I was referring to Michael Jackson's vision.

We do not know if we're talking about a full video, or a clip formed with unfinished material.

When I said "If the OMC had been completed they would not release the video only on a DVD" I was referring to Michael Jackson's vision.

We do not know if we're talking about a full video, or a clip formed with unfinished material.

Didn't You Reid What mkgenie Said?

Quote : Michael danced on the table, jumped from table to another, kicked and broke glasses and lamps, sang with choirs , yes, that's what I was told......the one who had seen it promised me it is a real deal.

That Just Says Michael Jacksons Magic To Me :D

One idea: stop with the excitement. Fans always expect things from another world and eventually everyone is disappointed. The excitement of all you is always greater than the reality.

If the OMC had been completed they would not release the video only on a DVD.
exactly

Each to their own, if people want to be excited and speculate then good for them! This is the thread for that so if you don't feel that way, please don't post. :flowers:

I'm definitely in two minds about this. Yes I really want to see it because its a video that we've all wanted to see for a long time and its unseen footage of Michael. But on the flipside it's unseen footage of Michael which I still struggle with seeing. Last time I saw a clip that I have never seen before I was in tears for days. And also the circumstances behind why it was never released. But, when I recieve my DVD my heart will tell me when it is time to see it.

Each to their own, if people want to be excited and speculate then good for them! This is the thread for that so if you don't feel that way, please don't post. :flowers:

You're right. You've never had problems with speculation and complaints here, right? It's good to know.

And I'll post. Thanks.

I´m also absolutely excited to this new never before seen video.
Hope it´s that thing we all waited for so long.

On the other side I also can imagine that they (Sony/Estate) simply put the Greatest hits compilation video on the DVD Set! That one was also never released before on DVD.....:smilerolleyes:

You're right. You never had problems with speculation and complaints here, right? It's good to know.

And I'll post. Thanks.

Eh? I don't think there was anything that unreasonable about what I posted. But hey, this is MJJC, wouldn't be right to be able to post something without having someone jump down your throat right?

Eh? I don't think there was anything that unreasonable about what I posted. But hey, this is MJJC, wouldn't be right to be able to post something without having someone jump down your throat right?

Right. Unfortunately that's exactly what you did.

But I will not argue with you. I like your posts (except that one).

Right. Unfortunately that's exactly what you did.

But I will not argue with you. I like your posts (except that one).

OK, well I'm sorry you saw it like that. It wasn't my intention, just trying to nip it in the bud so to speak. But nevermind.

Back to the grindstone.

Ohmmm... well... I am not really excited, but I am definitively curious about it.
Hope it turns out to be very good and up to MJ's highest standars :)

good advice.
the lower the expectations, the more room there is for excitement when finally seeing it.

from what i've seen in the pictures i'm ready to be disappointed... so for me it can possibly only get better lol

Last edited:
This Is It - I mean this is really IT. The final curtain call. The last performance. The last video. The end of a video era started and soon ended by Michael Jackson.

When we get to see this last musicvideo it's somehow over. - video wise. Now only montages can be made, and MJ will have no saying in the final video.

As much as I look forward to see this video I dread it a little too. When I've seen this video I know that I will never ever see a new MJ musicvideo. :(

That is a little sad.

Enjoy the video - cause This Is It, it's the final curtain call.

i am not going to put my hopes up to high. after this no more videos

To think how he was really doing his thing and having fun, only to receive a call and having to return to LA, what awaited him was a horrible time, i can't help but think about it and get furious about it, the injustice in this world but right then and there done to him is unspeakable. Looking forward to the video though.

I can't wait to see this video either.

I think it's important to be realistic... After all, OMC is a ballad, so don't go expecting an epic shortfilm like Smooth Criminal or Scream. But even still, I've always loved the song OMC, Michael looks really cool and stylish in the pictures, and just watching him perform is always mesmerising.

I can't wait to see this! I'm just curious how it will turn out. Just like MattyJam, you can't expect it to be epic. But OMC is a great ballad and Michael looked great in the pictures!

This Is It - I mean this is really IT. The final curtain call. The last performance. The last video. The end of a video era started and soon ended by Michael Jackson.

When we get to see this last musicvideo it's somehow over. - video wise. Now only montages can be made, and MJ will have no saying in the final video.

As much as I look forward to see this video I dread it a little too. When I've seen this video I know that I will never ever see a new MJ musicvideo. :(

That is a little sad.

Enjoy the video - cause This Is It, it's the final curtain call.

naaah, there are sooo many private videos, and who knows, maybe there will be a compilation of trips here and there, or how he practices or ... my hope is that it is not the last one.

:better:

and if... mmmm.... well...

but i am loooking forward to it too :timer: :clapping:

Back