The excitement for the new official music video - OMC

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Im so excited to see a new Michael Jackson video - One more chance. We all have waited 7 years for this one ! In here u can talk about the music video and your thoughts on it ! post pictures and all related stuff for the "One more chance" music video ! Cheers !

I can't wait either.

I just hope the video was really finished the way MJ wanted it.

I'm very excited to see it....Judging from the pictures we've seen...I wonder exactly what the video entails...what it's about....how it's going to be presented...I'm very curious....

I cant wait to see it. I wanna see MJ dance!

I'm so excited! hype Hype HYPE!!!!!!!! :D :D

I can't wait for it! I didn't know they had enough footage to make a video, but I guess they were able to do something with it. I'm probably going to watch it and love it, but then after it's over :cry:

Do you all think it will be a short film as or a music video? Iam talking short film style like you rock my world. Iam thinking about it right now. MJ walking in a club and he starts singing?

I can't wait to see this video,either! I've always liked the way he was dressed in this video.He really rimended me of El Mariachi (Antonio Banderas) in Desperado, given the fact that the filming also took place in a bar. :cheeky:

It will be emotional to watch because we all remember what took place during the shooting of the video... :(

I'm really looking forward to it..I've looked at the pictures too, can't wait to see what it looks like :D

Thanks For Making This Thread! :D I Have Wanted To See This Video For So Long, I Think About It All The Time Now :eek: ! And It's My Favorite Song :D

Michael_Jackson_wallpaper_by_Meggy_MJJ.jpg

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. Can't wait for the unwrapping!
He looks great in the pictures...dancing on top of the tables. My guess is that it will be much better than YRMW ( where we can't even see his face properly :( )

I hope there is a dance sequence and some cool moves.

I don't know how we can br excited about this new video. ..The director himself said they were only able to film Michael from behind.

A whole video seing only Michael's back? I hope they are not serious!

Why could we not see MJ face that well on you rock my world? Only on the longer short film we could like at the end part and when it starts.

Ah, sorry, I should have said "I couldn't see his face properly" :) Except for those little glimpses you've mentioned, the rest is MJ hidden under the hat, and I so love seeing him, seeing his face, his expression, etc.

I don't think this is true.I doesn't make any sense! How can you film somebody an entire day only from behind? What if he danced and spinned like he usually does...you just can not film him only from one point of view all the time. :)
If they were able to make a 4 min video,they obviosly had enough footage to work with. :yes:

I don't know how we can br excited about this new video. ..The director himself said they were only able to film Michael from behind.

I Reid That They Filmed It A Couple Of Times With Diffrent Angels. I Will Try To Find The Place That I Reid It On :cheeky:

How can this be, when there are LOTS of photos from this, showing Mike standing on top of tables, and it's from the front, not back?

One idea: stop with the excitement. Fans always expect things from another world and eventually everyone is disappointed. The excitement of all you is always greater than the reality.

If the OMC had been completed they would not release the video only on a DVD.

Well, obviously they were filming from the front too, there are pictures from that day that show a cameraman filming MJ both ways.

It's gonna be so interesting to see what is essentially Michael's final short film that's for sure and finally after all this waiting we're gonna get to see Michael doing what he does best one last time and we've all essentially been given One More Chance to experience the greatness and genius of the man himself one more time

i've always been lead to believe that they filmed a lot of the video (almost all of it) before it was shelved. to me, it looks like another twymmf/yrmw kinda vid with mj chasing a girl around, dancing to impress her.

Why could we not see MJ face that well on you rock my world? Only on the longer short film we could like at the end part and when it starts.

I think it was due to michael being all conscience about the lip/mouth surgery he had blatantly had around that time. Same as at the 30th anniversary shows where he is constantly hiding his mouth behind his hand=(

Back