The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Sleepy time. Why did I drink a mega-sized vanilla coke before bed? That was smart, haha!

^hi there Mr. Wisper: good Morning... I've to go to bed soon. For me it's Good Evening.
smilie_girl_101.gif

^hi there Mr. Wisper: good Morning... I've to go to bed soon. For me it's Good Evening.
smilie_girl_101.gif

LOL Well Good evening to you! -waves- lol its actually afternoon for me, but since I woke up just now, I qualify that as being morning for me :lol: foolishly lol
Your not a late sleeper? Pity, I am awake until atleast 3am LOL

LOL Well Good evening to you! -waves- lol its actually afternoon for me, but since I woke up just now, I qualify that as being morning for me :lol: foolishly lol
Your not a late sleeper? Pity, I am awake until atleast 3am LOL

:lol:.... If I have freetime I go to bed very late. But I have to work tomorrow and and I was in this week very late at work every day so I guess I have to go to bed earlier.:lol:

It's officially morning for me, haha! 9:14am....and construction work already well away across the road. *grumble*

Yeah you know you bleed just to know you're alive.. sigh :mello: :timer:

O_O..... its 6.20 am.. and im still rolling on bed... can somebody help me to sleep...?? im trying with counting sheeps and relaxing music.. :( No effects since now... >

Back