The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I have never been so disappointed in my life, I know I'll be lied too and for that I wept bitterly tonight...life knows its not fair and heavily unjust. :(:no:

:bugeyed ohh what happened? And yes life sometimes sucks.:better:[/QUOTE]

Wendi, and speechless, thank you both -many hug-
its okay, im better now I feel, I just... Life has a horrible way
of disrupting thoughts and being heavily unjust, the people that I see day to day do things that hurt so much, all over Money.. and it astounds me how people have become slave to such a thing they will lie to your face when you know otherwise. It just makes me so angry.

Wendi, and speechless, thank you both -many hug-
its okay, im better now I feel, I just.

ah,whisper ,im glad your better . bless you hun , if you get down ,pm anytime:huggy:

random thought- lunch!

Adam Lambert, damn boy you can sign AMAZINGLY well live! I have a new found appreciation for his music. Don't know about the mountains of guy-liner though, haha!

The new layout is messing with my eyes, everything looks miniature to me :wtf: eyeball straining. :shock: :swoon: :lol:

In the car coming home from having Sushi... absolutely delicious!

I'm sick of being taken advantage of and being stomped all over. I gave them a second chance, even though I had to crawl on my hands and knees to get back there. Today just proved that he doesn't give a flying rip about me at all.

I'm stronger and better than that, and I'm sick of having him in my life. I should've never agreed to be friends again. I'm worth more.

Awww... Whisper. u made me wonder Sushi noww.... argh.... *looks for delivery number* :... ... haha

^^ LOL really?? :lol:! I made you desire sushi? well it was amazing gahh I wanna go back heavily!

smilie_girl_114.gif
Hi friends.
smiley-hug006.gif

Couldn't get back to sleep, I can't figure out if I'm getting better or not. I just want to be rid of this tiredness.

idiot

how can you people make such an excellent race(not mine) into idiot? huge project huggg? now you all happy to the current status?

Bod-ay language, body languaaaage! Stuck in my head, y'all.
OMGoodness! I totally just watched the Jacksons sing this song on YT! WoW!

:unsure: We are talkin' about the same song, right? Lol.

RT:I love his crooked fingers. :)

RT2: Still doesn't make sense to me.

RT3: Why in hell am I still awake?

OMGoodness! I totally just watched the Jacksons sing this song on YT! WoW!

:unsure: We are talkin' about the same song, right? Lol.

RT:I love his crooked fingers. :)

RT2: Still doesn't make sense to me.

RT3: Why in hell am I still awake?

That's the one, hehe! One of the best songs before they left Motown, I think.

Darn it, I really need to get away from the computer! I can just feel my brain cells dying, haha!

Back