The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Zumba, lol.. it's such a phenomenon here right now :p

Gah, I hate it when I'm at a new job and don't know what to do and I have to always ask what to do next etc etc I can't wait that I know all the stuff and not depend on the others so much!

Whoohoo! mj impersonter show in my local town in december! :)

I wish they could just sort this out. I don't like being stuck in the middle.

I never knew it was possible to feel this way when someone is no longer with us.. The pain goes on and on, The disbelief remains, I still don't understand why he was taken from us... I will never get used to this, EVER! :boohoo:

I never knew it was possible to feel this way when someone is no longer with us.. The pain goes on and on, The disbelief remains, I still don't understand why he was taken from us... I will never get used to this, EVER! :boohoo:

:hug: :hug:

Awwwww Lorraine :better: It hurts when I think about why he was taken from us, because I can't come up with an answer :(

:no::huggy:
:hug: :hug:
:huggy:
Awwwww Lorraine :better: It hurts when I think about why he was taken from us, because I can't come up with an answer :(
:huggy: and to all of us :better::huggy::sigh: :weeping:

Not that it's that bigga' deal or anything, but I think it's so funny that all of a sudden certain people who were once very kind to me, would give me a pat on the back, or give me "rep" or "thumbs up" just DON'T do it anymore. And it all started ever since I have come out publicly about my experiences with Michael's spirit. HHhhmmmmmmmm. :eek:n_the_sly:

Well, they'd better get used to it, because it's NOT going to stop... and my posts usually come randomly and with NO intention of me trying to 'brag' or 'show off.' It's been like that ever since my thread got merged with The Original Psychic thread. Just a little something that I've blatantly noticed.

There is no room to harbor 'hate' or 'jealousy', people. It's a complete waste of time and energy. You know exactly who you are, too.

:smoothcriminal:​

Last edited:

Awww why did the "new mj album" discussion thread have 2 get closed!?? :angry:

i think this is not doing any good to me... :mello:

Back