The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

RT: Triple Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

ck_10007l.jpg

Just look for "X japan - I.V." on youtube ^^ They performed live and the whole thing was shown on big screens and 10,000 people came to watch So, it was filmed from various angles The PV should be out soon :sarmoti And the song will be the end title of "SAW IV"[/b]

^omg they're baaaaaaccckk!! :sarmoti :woohoo: :sarmoti hontou ureshii!!
if only Hide were still alive... :boohoo

Now I just came back from Nijikon, an anime-manga festival I bought myself a few manga, and even though I arrived only half an hour after the opening, most of the stuff was already sold-out There were many people and there were still many arriving. Even on the streets, it was easy to recognize those going to the festival :lol:
The Ambasodor of Japan came too
I wish I could have stayed both days of the festival, but I could only stay for 2 hours Anyways, I'm happy[/b]

^ :rofl:

69128466ba7.png
:blink:
..kawaii!! nice legs, fellas! :lol:

otaku! otaku! otaku! otaku! otaku!
otaku! otaku! otaku! otaku! otaku![/b]

^ahahahahaahahahha :rollin:

It was all for God's sake for her singing the tune
For someone to feel her despair
To be damned to know hoping is dead and you're doomed
Then to scream out & nobody's there...

^omg they're baaaaaaccckk!! :sarmoti hontou ureshii!!
if only Hide were still alive... :boohoo[/b]

Yes, they are! :sarmoti
Did you know that the new song has several guitar samples from hide that were previously unreleased? :boohoo They wanted to make him part of this reunion even though he's no longer here :cry:
And Yoshiki-sama held a speech while holding a sweet hide-doll in his arms :cry:

69128466ba7.png
:blink:
..kawaii!! nice legs, fellas![/b]

Ok... :blink: People looked quite normal over here compared to them... :lol: Don't tell me there are supposed to be Sailor Senshi :blink:

Back