The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Hi.. I havent been here for few days, I was in Barcelona.
We missed our flight on Wednesday and we had to spend there one more day that we had planned :p

And there was a cool MJ impersonator. He danced pretty well.[/b]

^welcome back hanna :flowers:

Freddie Mercury kicked ass :D I rate him as one of the best singers ever and 2nd only to MJ in my book :punk:

Dont stop me now is one of the greatest feel good songs ever :wild:

too bad he died, he had so much more to contribute :([/b]

I would put Freddie in front of MJ since i've idolised him alot longer than i have MJ plus Freddies live voclas puts MJ's to shame

I would put Freddie in front of MJ since i've idolised him alot longer than i have MJ plus Freddies live voclas puts MJ's to shame[/b]
I could see why someone would probably put Freddie infront of MJ when it comes to singing, but when it comes to live singing I dont think its fair to judge cos Michael hardly ever sings live, if you wanna look at Michael during the J5 days where he danced less and sang more no one could criticise his singing at all. if Freddie had to dance the way MJ does and sing for 2 hours I dont think he would fare any better to be honest, visually I'l allways rate MJ as the best live performer ever!

I could see why someone would probably put Freddie infront of MJ when it comes to singing, but when it comes to live singing I dont think its fair to judge cos Michael hardly ever sings live, if you wanna look at Michael during the J5 days where he danced less and sang more no one could criticise his singing at all. if Freddie had to dance the way MJ does and sing for 2 hours I dont think he would fare any better to be honest, visually I'l allways rate MJ as the best live performer ever![/b]
Yeah i would agree for the Visually thing but for the audio and the MJ tour band aswell i aint so sure but for ultimate liveness i would deffintly put Freddie at Number 1 he knew how to put on a show i'm not saying MJ doesn't i'm just saying that Freddie the better live singer to LISTEN to but as i said before Visualy i would put MJ at number one

Yeah i would agree for the Visually thing but for the audio and the MJ tour band aswell i aint so sure but for ultimate liveness i would deffintly put Freddie at Number 1 he knew how to put on a show i'm not saying MJ doesn't i'm just saying that Freddie the better live singer to LISTEN to but as i said before Visualy i would put MJ at number one[/b]
I agree about the tour band lol theres this one guy in the group whos voice is kinda ... ugly lol, it would be nice to see MJ show off his voice again live but personaly I'd rather see him dance live then sing :yes:

vocally what is your favourate Freddie song? I allways considered Dont stop me now his best but then theres Somebody to love too

seeing as u went to an anime festival does that mean ur a geek now?^ :wild:[/b]

Lol, those mad about anime/manga and Japanese stuff in general are called "otaku" :p It basically means "anime geek" :lol:

And I've never denied being one :wild:

Lol, those mad about anime/manga and Japanese stuff in general are called "otaku" :p It basically means "anime geek" :lol:

And I've never denied being one :wild:[/b]
cool ur new name is otaku girl aka OG which can also stand for old guerrilla :wild:

RT: Wow, so many documents to deal with this evening.
But after a good tea I'll do my best :p

otaku! otaku! otaku! otaku! otaku!

:eek:

Shut up :lol:

Just stick to CA, that's your ORIGINAL nickname for me :yes:[/b]
OGCA :huh: "Ogca" is your new nick :D pronounced Ogg-KAH :woohoo: :wild:

:jumpcrazy:

I agree about the tour band lol theres this one guy in the group whos voice is kinda ... ugly lol, it would be nice to see MJ show off his voice again live but personaly I'd rather see him dance live then sing :yes:

vocally what is your favourate Freddie song? I allways considered Dont stop me now his best but then theres Somebody to love too[/b]

I disagree i'd like to see MJ focous more on his Singing hmm vocaly my faveourite Queen song would either be Somebody to Love or Bohemian Rhapsody

ok one more time......

this is beyond a joke that I have to say this in this thread of all threads.... but anyway....

I've deleted some stupid posts of people doing personal attacks in here....

If you have a problem with someone take it to PM!

this is the last time I'm gonna say it... next time I have to clean up after a repeat offender more action will occur than just me deleting and cleaning up after the mess... (and protecting your backsides in the process)

If you don't want to PM the person but you want action taken... either click the report button or PM me... don't go digging yourself a hole by returning fire (or starting fire).

:no:

Toshifumi Hinata ''Color Of The Seasons'' .. Going to listen it again ^_^

Back