The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

STOP SINGING :cry:[/b]

*comes closer to Chaos :whisperinginear starts singing 2000 watts*

:zformation:

You still think I have no voice?

I bet you are Simon Cowell that made Onkar live the show after his amazing performance on X factor

STOP SINGING :cry:[/b]

*comes closer to Chaos :whisperinginear starts singing 2000 watts*

:zformation:

You still think I have no voice?

I bet you are Simon Cowell that made Onkar live the show after his amazing performance on X factor

yeah i like most of the songs especially everybody, gimme more and right now (taste the victory) :jump: most of the songs are fast ones :punk: and i love fast songs i rarely listen to slow ones[/b]
i also love fillin me up and ooh baby :punk: great songs :D

edit: i just realized they're the same song :doh: :lol: i downloaded them under a different name lol

yeah i like most of the songs especially everybody, gimme more and right now (taste the victory) :jump: most of the songs are fast ones :punk: and i love fast songs i rarely listen to slow ones[/b]
i also love fillin me up and ooh baby :punk: great songs :D

edit: i just realized they're the same song :doh: :lol: i downloaded them under a different name lol

I was yesterday Vogue hunting and...I confess :trytobeangel :...I end up buying shoes ... :rolleyes:

I'm such a sinner :no:[/b]

^ :rollin:

Hey bela? what u unsure for?[/b]

^hey hun~!
heartsmilerq8.gif
*i'm still waiting for my plane ticket to bombay :unsure: ...and mango kulfi :D ..from u* :p :lol: :p haha

I was yesterday Vogue hunting and...I confess :trytobeangel :...I end up buying shoes ... :rolleyes:

I'm such a sinner :no:[/b]

^ :rollin:

Hey bela? what u unsure for?[/b]

^hey hun~!
heartsmilerq8.gif
*i'm still waiting for my plane ticket to bombay :unsure: ...and mango kulfi :D ..from u* :p :lol: :p haha

Back