The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Just black boots, comfortable (not high-heels) :wub: ...and when you come to think about it, I bought it just to ease my Vogue searching :yes: Now I could walk more, and the chance of finding the magasine will be higher...damn, my logic always saves me :rollin:

Just black boots, comfortable (not high-heels) :wub: ...and when you come to think about it, I bought it just to ease my Vogue searching :yes: Now I could walk more, and the chance of finding the magasine will be higher...damn, my logic always saves me :rollin:

Just black boots, comfortable (not high-heels) :wub: ...and when you come to think about it, I bought it just to ease my Vogue searching :yes: Now I could walk more, and the chance of finding the magasine will be higher...damn, my logic always saves me :rollin:[/b]

my god your better in inventing excuses then i am amazing lol :imbad

Just black boots, comfortable (not high-heels) :wub: ...and when you come to think about it, I bought it just to ease my Vogue searching :yes: Now I could walk more, and the chance of finding the magasine will be higher...damn, my logic always saves me :rollin:[/b]

my god your better in inventing excuses then i am amazing lol :imbad

wow all britneys new songs have been leaked :mello: i've downloaded them all :innocent: but i will def buy her album when it comes out on the 30th :yes:

wow all britneys new songs have been leaked :mello: i've downloaded them all :innocent: but i will def buy her album when it comes out on the 30th :yes:

yeah i like most of the songs especially everybody, gimme more and right now (taste the victory) :jump: most of the songs are fast ones :punk: and i love fast songs i rarely listen to slow ones

yeah i like most of the songs especially everybody, gimme more and right now (taste the victory) :jump: most of the songs are fast ones :punk: and i love fast songs i rarely listen to slow ones

Back