The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

hi
g025.gif

Hi Lorraine! :)
I am taking a break:::: :D

How are you doing?[/b]

Not too bad thanks, yourself? I'm taking a break too, A mummy break :lol: My girls have been invited to a friends for the night :D

I just realiced I was a witch in my past life, so I am going to put a spell on you so you can not yawn- onlyt be like this: :woohoo:

:devil:[/b]
is that spell called michael jackson ? :wub:

Kind of knackered...so I am going to have an early evening..........but I THINK I have control over what I need to do next week, so I decided to just take it easy this weekend.
I think I need it! Going to go for a long walk with a friend tomorrow, and go to the gym....Think I need to just get out some tension due to the stress lately....

But I have been taking some of the quiz here:
I am a surprised, phlegmatic, vulture with a purple brain, who used to be a witch in a past life....
Right.... :blink: :lol:
This is funny!

i have a situation: i contacted an ebay seller and told him i was interested to but his item. i gave him an offer and he accepted. then i said i would def buy the item and i would pay tomorrow night. BUT now i changed my mind coz i found sth much better that i wanna buy instead. the ebay seller though ended his auction coz he was sure i was gonna buy it and hes very happy for it. what can i do ???????

^ I don't think there is anything you can do... once it goes that far really you are obliged to buy it? :unsure: If not all that can happen is they will give you a bad feedback if they are a meanie

^ I don't think there is anything you can do... once it goes that far really you are obliged to buy it? :unsure: If not all that can happen is they will give you a bad feedback if they are a meanie[/b]
no why would i be obliged to buy it ? we just exchanged a few messages on ebay. we didnt sign a contract in front of a lawyer or anything :lol: :p plus i didnt place any bid or anything i just said that i would buy it in my messages

no why would i be obliged to buy it ? we just exchanged a few messages on ebay. we didnt sign a contract in front of a lawyer or anything :lol: :p plus i didnt place any bid or anything i just said that i would buy it in my messages[/b]

Oh well.. just tell him thanks but no thanks? :lol: Good luck! haha!

Why get into internet drama? if someone online is bothering you don't talk to them? it's that simple.. no? :)

"Goes out of this thread and closes door very quietly...."
Maybe better to take this conflict somewhere else.....? :huh:[/b]

Wait for me... I'm coming :lol:

I have had two bars of chocolate.!! Oops..
But it was lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Aero!!!

Back