The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

damn my throat is sore from all the yealling :([/b]

hugs, Roxy
cutehug.gif

that's great :) I thought I was the only one who likes rain, it seems I'm not alone
yeah, and they're the most beautiful ones
smitten.gif

8438.jpg
[/b]

*hugs her fellow fan that enjoys rain*

I like rain cause I can concentrate better when I write

aren't black roses man-made? are they natural? :huh:

I love black roses

they're often used in stories too.
I have a book and when a knight was declared guilty of a crime he was handed back his sword hilt with a blackrose twined around it[/b]

Again, are they natural?

Hi everyone super big hugs[/b]

Hi there!! *hugs*

damn my throat is sore from all the yealling[/b]

:blink:

Whaaaa? Is the postman missed your door again? :huh: Don't tell me he didn't get your L'Uomo Vogue :no:

I was Vogue hunting in my town yesterday and....nothing...:cry:

Whaaaa? Is the postman missed your door again? :huh: Don't tell me he didn't get your L'Uomo Vogue :no:

I was Vogue hunting in my town yesterday and....nothing...:cry:[/b]
not yet :no: still waiting for it :boohoo

yea... And black rose are RED ROSE ...someone just painted them black.. they are infact RED :yes:[/b]

no, they aren't painted :no: they might be genetically enhanced, I don't know about it, but they're not painted, because I've also seen plants with black roses

they are difficult to find and they're far more expensive than usual rosebushes

blue roses though might be painted :huh: I've never seen a plant with blue roses :blush: has anybody seen?

*gives Sil a hug*

Keep on moving to higher ground my friend :flowers:

Yeah black roses are an alternate of a red rose... and you're right phantom they are harder to come across, I reckon they're beautiful.

Roses are a beautiful metaphorical plant too, being that they are so beautiful and smell so lovely, yet they have thorns to be wary of.

^_^

I sometimes compare myself to a rose
rose.gif
I'm usually sweet and gentle, but I also have thorns, and I use them when I feel unsafe and threatened
rose.gif

Back