The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

[color=#000000;background:#000000]poo + blah + rita = ?[/color][/b]

[color=#000000;background:#000000]poo + blah + rita = roxy.. still cant beat the unique combination! [/color]

heres some news...I have now been brainwashed and cant remember where I am....[/b]

yeah...... *whispers the words again*

[color=#000000;background:#000000]poo + blah + rita = roxy.. still cant beat the unique combination! [/color][/b]

[color=#000000;background:#000000]wrong answer
the right answer is :
poo + blah + rita = roxy + poo + blah. therefore rita = roxy so hmm *calls up einstein to help me out*[/color]

^ roxy wake up...dreams over! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/b]
*wakes up*
1.gif

ok who oke me up ? I WANTED TO SLEEP MORE
1.gif

I'm going back into hiding too, totally lost interest. Will read the news only.[/b]
The life can be a cra@p :(
So Sorry, Malc.

What I can do? Internet here is very expensive, MJJF works damn slow for me now, I need to pay off more bills next months, I feel sick.

I wish I would die and will go to Heaven. I'm really tired and haven't much health to deal with everything.

The life can be a cra@p :(
So Sorry, Malc.

What I can do? Internet here is very expensive, MJJF works damn slow for me now, I need to pay off more bills next months, I feel sick.

I wish I would die and will go to Heaven. I'm really tired and haven't much health to deal with everything.[/b]

^ I know fujon you believe in God... I would only say... God helps them, who help themselves :flowers:

^I believe in God.
But sometimes His plans is strange.

WTF our prez sitting here around 12 years (!!), he is so much afraid of opposition that he made internet is So expensive here!
F ! % K HIM!
Don't ask me How Much I spent a few years just to read e-mails, to post here, and to read news here!
I could buy an apartment for that all. So you can Imagine!

What we can do? Criticize him? Will get the jail at once.
He is just a prez, F ! % K I N G lil human, but he made himself treat like a God.
I don't want to change this my post, let it will stay online. I'm furiouse like of 100% here.
If guys from kgb reading it - suck it off, you're NOTHING without your F ! % K I N G ass so called prez!!
He changes the constitution and use it like the prostitute just for his pleasure. He is BANNED to go to West Europe or USA.
The b@stard only calling to ''friends'' to Cuba, Iran, Noth Korea, and to this idiot in Venezuela.
So, you can imagine.[/b]

Yes I can well understand your anger as do others on here. I know God has a plan for all of us sometimes I get to this point as well and wonder which was is out? Ill just keep Praying I have Faith I understand. :flowers: You are a good person I Pray God helps you soon. We all dont know how lucky and or blessed we are sometimes? My heart is with you Fujon always. HUG

Back