The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Hello, Poe :)

I'm o'k? and trying my best to stay so.
But I need a good rest ( I worked last week-end and was busy with everything... )
The good thing - I'm off from work Tomorrow.

I visited the person I mentioned yesterday, he will stay in hospital around 2 weeks...
Today he looks green-yellow, sleepy, weak, dizzy from pain killers. He will feel better tomorrow, I Hope.
After he will feel better they will check his kidney also, cuz he complained about it a few weeks recently.

Everything in hands of God.

Sad, he don't will receive the salary while he is in hospital.
And hopeful they don't find anything worse with him? Cuz he will lose the current job place.

Hello LJ :)

I can't eat from yesterday, just having milk and mineral water..

Hello, Poe :)

I'm o'k? and trying my best to stay so.
But I need a good rest ( I worked last week-end and was busy with everything... )
The good thing - I'm off from work Tomorrow.

I visited the person I mentioned yesterday, he will stay in hospital around 2 weeks...
Today he looks green-yellow, sleepy, weak, dizzy from pain killers. He will feel better tomorrow, I Hope.
After he will feel better they will check his kidney also, cuz he complained about it a few weeks recently.

Everything in hands of God.

Sad, he don't will receive the salary while he is in hospital.
And hopeful they don't find anything worse with him? Cuz he will lose the current job place.[/b]

Well Fujon,
Like I said I am holding you and them up in Prayer. God will take care of him. I am sorry youre so distraught Im sure others on here will join me in Prayer as well? I know its hard but keep looking up! :flowers:

Symantec is a very good antivirus too. And it doesn't make the machines slow. I'm on Windows XP too, and my pc isn't of the newest ones :rolleyes:[/b]
yeah.... anything other than norton is better right now :(

i have norton too but my pc works fast hmm[/b]

u have a new laptop :banghead + vista

But you're on Windows Vista, so your computer is much newer than Rita's or mine
whistling.gif

Good Morning, Roxy

Good Morning, everyone[/b]
:) yeah mine machine is 2 yrs old

2 years for a pc is nothing tho. my old one (which was a desktop) was about 3 y.o. but i accidentally broke its central processing unit (CPU) when i tried to clean it up inside (it was probably the stupidest thing i've ever done) and now i have to buy a new CPU.

Thank you, Poe, again *HUGSSSSSSSS*

Sorry, Roxanne *HUGSSSSSSSS*

My PC having around six years already :(
It can die any moment now and I will disappeare forever from online cuz I'm not able to buy the new one.

So, If you'll never will hear from me again it will mean two things: or something happened to me. or to my pc.

I know, someday this machine will die :(

No :no:

avatar photo? I have the bigger one :)
save it if you wish. you can use it like wallpaper..

bn11.jpg

I have the better also ( I posted in one of my thread some time ago those pics )

ch8.jpg

ch10.jpg

ch13.jpg

ch12.jpg

:) you're very welcome, Poe :) I love it alot as well *HUGS*

you can save the pics and use like a wallpapers, they're in a good quality & size is o'k, too :)

you're very welcome :)

*looking at your tigers siggy* and it made me :lol: all the time :)

Thank you, Poe, again *HUGSSSSSSSS*

Sorry, Roxanne *HUGSSSSSSSS*

My PC having around six years already :(
It can die any moment now and I will disappeare forever from online cuz I'm not able to buy the new one.

So, If you'll never will hear from me again it will mean two things: or something happened to me. or to my pc.

I know, someday this machine will die :([/b]
pc are supposed to last at least 8-10 years i think. urs is old but not that old. what windows u have ? my aunt has a 10 y.o. pc and it looks like a brand new but she hasnt used it much.

but when ur computer dies u can get a new one. the most common ones are not very expensive now. u can find a very good pc in the price of 800 euros

pc are supposed to last at least 8-10 years i think. urs is old but not that old. what windows u have ? my aunt has a 10 y.o. pc and it looks like a brand new but she hasnt used it much.

but when ur computer dies u can get a new one. the most common ones are not very expensive now. u can find a very good pc in the price of 800 euros[/b]
I have Windows XP on it now.

But last winter the 'Mother board died' :( I'm took it to the store and they fixed it a bit, it's works somehow still.
But the whole system is old already ( I use it everyday ) and it can die. I can say BYE-BYE any moment :(

Back