The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

hey orangeman..what is that invisible collar thing u said? I could'nt get it :unsure:[/b]

Its like when you take a dog for a walk and he/she wants to go in one direction while you go in the other, the dog can't go where he/she wants to go because you're stopping it from going with its collar and lead.

Same thing.

Its like when you take a dog for a walk and he/she wants to go in one direction while you go in the other, the dog can't go where he/she wants to go because you're stopping it from going with its collar and lead.

Same thing.[/b]
yeah... now i understood what u meant to say :innocent:

Yepp :D :sarmoti It was cool :D

Btw, I saw the fire in Athens :no: Hope things got better by now :no:

And I want a word with you tonight :p
Ohh, I see. Could be because of that :mellow:[/b]
yeah it was a hell of a fire. i'm very glad u had a good time ;)

:ranting ............... how can u?[/b]
i dunno i just can :yes:

^ :lol:

Malc, I couldn't 100% understand what happened...... but don't let it get to you :( There are many people here who treasure you and your talent and it's THOSE people whom you should care about. ;)

Break away from your "leash" ;)

Thanks Angel, to be perfectly honest I'm glad that I'm no longer part of the ""team"" never felt wanted anyway so its alright.

I guess I pissed her off somehow. Things always change.

_-_-_-_

I didn't recognise you FUJON :no: I'm sorry. My back went as I was picking the cat up.

''In China it is forbidden to Journalists to spend own investigations: to find out, for example, quality of the goods made in the country and products.
It is impossible to show also the overflown buses and dissatisfied faces of people.''

Just like here :huh:

Welcome to idiotical world :puke:

I'm in such a bad mood :( I just don't get how some people think that it's better to give nothing rather than to give a little :(

I guess I'm the one who was born defective, otherwise I can't explain how everything and everyone around me is so different :(

I'm in such a bad mood :( I just don't get how some people think that it's better to give nothing rather than to give a little :(

I guess I'm the one who was born defective, otherwise I can't explain how everything and everyone around me is so different :([/b]

Everyone is different, that is what makes you special.
Some of us are rotten, thats what make them avoidable.

ooh, so sorry, Angel
console.gif

WT? Everytime I go to MJJF now ( a few months ) it's works damn slow for me.

Other sites working o'k.
But when I come here now it's stucking and working too slow. WHY??
I'm tired from it and angry, cuz I pay for every minute in net!

Maybe I shouldn't come here anymore?

OMG i just finished watching soultrain awards 1993 :wild: michael was incredibly sweet as always OMG :stretcher:

Everyone is different, that is what makes you special.
Some of us are rotten, thats what make them avoidable.[/b]
Everyone is different, but sometimes I feel as though I'm from another planet :( I only wish I could understand others and their way of thinking... :(
QUOTE(FUJON)
ooh, so sorry, Angel
console.gif
[/b]
Thanks, FUJON :( I could use a real hug now :(

^ hugs Angel :)

but I'm sad, why Only MJJF working Slow for me??
It's happened after MJJF got TABS skin official, after this super-duper stuff :(.
BUT I use other skin - right now IPB 2.2.0 Default and it still give the frozen page a few sec and then work too slow :(

I Know I have slow net connection, But S***T like this Never happened to me before! I use slow net around six years and never had a problem to go to any site.
And my PC is fine and Haven't viruses and all other sites works fine. Only MJJF give a problems :cry:
Should I write to stuff?

Everyone is different, but sometimes I feel as though I'm from another planet :( I only wish I could understand others and their way of thinking... :([/b]
don't worry I feel this way very often as well

:flowers:

^ hugs Angel :)

but I'm sad, why Only MJJF working Slow for me??
It's happened after MJJF got TABS skin official, after this super-duper stuff :(.
BUT I use other skin - right now IPB 2.2.0 Default and it still give the frozen page a few sec and then work too slow :(

I Know I have slow net connection, But S***T like this Never happened to me bofore! I use slow net around six years and never had a problem to go to any site.
And my PC is fine and Haven't viruses and all other sites works fine. Only MJJF give a problems :cry:
Should I write to stuff?[/b]

"Ajax" related advertising Javascript heavy crap that I told them about a while ago but got ignored.

Most websites now are rapidly becoming only suitable for fast connections just because they look pretty. And if its not a speed issue its a browser issue because Ajax isn't 100% stable when not coded correctly and Google ads aren't 100% perfect either.

"Ajax" related advertising Javascript heavy crap that I told them about a while ago but got ignored.

Most websites now are rapidly becoming only suitable for fast connections just because they look pretty. And if its not a speed issue its a browser issue because Ajax isn't 100% stable when not coded correctly and Google ads aren't 100% perfect either.[/b]
:(

I use Maxthon a few mounths ( had the IE before, it was better ).
I also have the ''Opera'' but it's a cr@p.

It's interesting that ALL other sites working fine for me.
Only when I come here the :censored: begin :( :( :(

Back