The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Nope, did not step down. I guess some people have a problem with me, and thats fine coz I now have a problem with them.

:eek: you told me that I would have Michael dreams last night and you had them instead :pth: LOL[/b]
so sorry :blush:

maybe MJ will visit you this night? :flowers:

so sorry :blush:

maybe MJ will visit you this night? :flowers:[/b]

I actually dreamt that I was given tickets to see Bryan Adams by some stranger it was weird :lol:

The yellow dude doesn't even like them :lol: He's saying - "Get them away from me, darn garage flowers" *ponders*

In the news today a strange & weird fact file...:huh:

^ :lol:

There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned

:music:

^ i hope you'll feel better with your back
console.gif
*HUGS*
I know how it can pain, believe me :(

^ :( I hope you will sort out things soon .....but still I'll always call you ..... orangeman :) lol![/b]

Thanks Rita. It not going to get sorted out though, I'm better off being a regular member as the whole thing could not get any more over rated. Least I can say what the hell I want now without being restricted with a big invisible collar.

:censored: those who have a problem with me. You need to get your life sorted out.

Thanks Rita. It not going to get sorted out though, I'm better off being a regular member as the whole thing could not get any more over rated. Least I can say what the hell I want now without being restricted with a big invisible collar.

:censored: those who have a problem with me. You need to get your life sorted out.[/b]

Im sorry :flowers:

sometimes things are just :banghead

Back