The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

lol yeh horror vision :sarmoti i can see myself hanging out on HV more often from now on :imbad

and as for chaos i thought it was a problem related to his account on here hmmm i'm not a pc expert so i have not a clue as to whats going on

Random Thought: Sometimes we put walls around our heart, not just to be safe from
getting hurt... But to find out who cares enough to break the walls and get closer.

Random Thought: Sometimes we put walls around our heart, not just to be safe from
getting hurt... But to find out who cares enough to break the walls and get closer.[/b]

yeah, that's so true :huh:

I like breaking these walls though :innocent: :rolleyes:

Helen_S grabbed her sax and ran away?

She is not MJ fan anymore?

Why?

O'k. Bye

I doubt it

She deleted her avvy and siggy before

If so, I can open my own RT Thread.

I thought you close to her, Em-Jay, in MSN or Yahoo, or whatever...

Helen is no longer a member of MJJF.

I can't help but wonder why? IF it is because she is no longer an MJ fan, then that is crap and at the same time weird how you can swing one way all of a sudden.

IF its because of a telling off (which would be my best bet) then good luck to her, she knows I've got her back on that one.[/b]

yeah....she could have left some message for us... why did she vanished all of a sudden? :unsure:

:( I liked helen I wish her well HUG to her and Ill keep her in my Prayers[/b]

Me too :flowers:

i pm'ed her yesterday on HV and she said that she can no longer stand mjjf and its ways whatever that means :unsure: but i'm sure she's still a fan :yes:

i pm'ed her yesterday on HV and she said that she can no longer stand mjjf and its ways whatever that means :unsure: but i'm sure she's still a fan :yes:[/b]

Ask her if she still likes me :D thats what is important in all this :p

Back